010

He places his finger on my clit, rubbing it slowly making me shudder, and I bite my lip to conceal the moans that are already trying to come out of my mouth.

"Already so wet for me yeah?" He says, sliding his fingers in between my folds before placing two of them inside of me, pumping them slowly, teasing me.

I nod my head looking at him in the mirror, and he takes his hand off of my mouth, and slides it down to my breasts, rubbing his finger over my hard and sensitive nipples. I buck my chest up to his touch, and he smirks, bringing his head down and placing my nipple into his mouth.

I can't help but to moan out from the stimulation of his fingers and his mouth, and he starts to thrust his fingers in and out of me faster making me squeeze my eyes shut from the pleasure.

"I told you to be quiet. Do you want everyone in this motel to hear you? I bet you would like that though wouldn't you. Letting everyone hear you." He whispers into my ear, smirking at me.

"Please fuck me, Eddie.." I moan out as he takes my other nipple into his mouth, rubbing the other one in between his fingers. He pulls his fingers out of me, putting them up to his mouth, and he sucks them clean while looking at me.

Fuck.

He picks me up and sits me on the counter, and he goes down on his knees, licking my thighs, teasing me. I groan softly, and he smirks, placing his lips around my clit and sucking on it. I grind my hips on his face, and he lets me while he looks up at me, watching me desperately trying to cum.

He takes his hand and places two fingers in me, pumping them at the same pace that I'm grinding on him. I moan out, tilting my head back, enjoying every second of feeling his mouth around my clit.

"Just like that darling....cum for me baby.." He whispers, and I obey, feeling my orgasm nearing. I cum all over his face, gripping the counter hard to not fall off, and I softly grind his face while riding out my orgasm.

He stands up kissing me, and he takes off his boxers, rubbing his cock in between my folds, getting my wetness all over it. He takes a deep breath, and steps back, picking me up and carrying me over to the bed. He lays me down on my back, and he enters me, and we both gasp at the same time.

He leans down and kisses me passionately, stroking into me like he was trying to get every inch inside of me. I moan loudly, scratching his back, and he breathes heavily into my ear.

"You wanted this, didn't you? You wanted me fucking you like this" He grunts out, thrusting into me harder as I nod my head, not being able to form words. "Use your words, baby.. tell me that you're mine, tell me that you're mine, nobody else's."

"Fuck, I'm all yours, Eddie, I'll always be." I moan out, putting my hands in his hair, looking up at him as he smirks, watching me struggle with each stroke.

I move up a bit, not being able to take all of him from this angle, and he pulls me back, holding on to my waist tightly to stop me from moving away again.

"Don't run from me.. take it all like a good girl.. fuck, I'm so close." He says in between heavy breaths, and I feel his thrusts start to get sloppier. He pulls me up so that my chest is against my back, and he continues to fuck me while he places his finger on my clit, rubbing it in sync with his thrusts.

"Fuck!" I yell out, feeling myself near another orgasm, and his thrusts start to get slowe-

I wake up, gasping as I wipe the sweat off of my face from the dream. I take a few deep breaths, looking around the room for Eddie. Thankfully, he's in the bathroom and I get a second to myself before I see him.