030

I open my eyes, looking around the room and looking for Eddie. He is currently fighting with Hitch, and they both have their hands on the gun that went off. I sigh in relief when I realize no one got hit by the bullet. I can only see out of one eye, so my other eye must be swollen shut. Everyone is occupied with Eddie, so I run over to Miles to have him untie my arms.

My eyes glance down to his hand holding his stomach, and I can see the blood on his hand. I close my eyes for a moment, and he looks down at me. "Turn around." He whispers, and I nod, turning around, feeling him untie my hands. I turn back around, taking off my jacket and wrapping it around his stomach.

"Stay up." I whisper to him, helping him sit down on the ground, and he points to the gun on the ground. I look around, making sure they can't see me, and I quickly grab the gun, handing it to him. He nods, and I watch as Eddie continues to struggle with everyone.

"Please don't go to hard on him, this is my fault." Miles whispers to me, and I slightly nod at him, and I look around the room, not knowing what to do, but the sound of the gun going off again immediately makes me jump into action. I run over, pushing one of them off of Eddie, and I try to push another one of them off, but I fail to do so. He looks at me, walking over to me as I back away from him.

"I suggest you stay over here before your other eye is black." He threatens, and this only angers me more, and I pull my hand back, punching him across the face. I groan as my hand throbs in pain, and the man kicks me, sending me flying to the ground. I watch Miles lift up the gun, and I turn my head as he shoots him.

I back away from his body falling on the ground, and I'm in shock from everything in front of me. How the hell did we get here? I should've stayed in the damn motel room. Hitch sends the other two men out of the room, and I run over to Eddie, getting as close to him as possible.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, and Hitch turns to look at us, holding his gun up. Eddie moves his hand over, interlocking his pinky with mine. "How cute, young love. Too bad you're both going to die." He laughs, and I shake my head at him.

"You're a piece of shit." I mutter out, and he smirks at my words. What a weird and creepy guy. "This news article is going to be great. Young, reckless lovers die together." I look over at Eddie as Hitch continues to talk, and then I glance at Miles to make sure he's still okay. He's watching us intensely, and I could tell he was getting ready to do something crazy.

He's trying his best to hold up the gun, but I can tell that it's causing him a lot of pain to do so. I glance at the gun on the ground, but it's way too far out of reach. "Hey! Hey! Get me. I'm the one who betrayed you, Hitch, not them!" Miles yells from the ground, and my eyes widen as Hitch moves the gun from pointing at Eddie, and he points it at Miles.

He walks over to Miles, and Miles kicks him hard enough for him to lose his balance and fall. Miles can barely get up, but he manages to get on top of him, and he's holding him down, but it won't last for long. They begin to fight, and I think about grabbing the gun on the ground, but I don't.

"Go! Go!" He screams at us, and Eddie pulls on my hand for us to go, but I refuse to just leave him like this. "No Miles, come on!" I yell, trying to go over to him, but Eddie stops me.

Miles and Eddie look at each other, and Miles nods at him as Hitch easily powers over his weak body, and he holds a gun up to him. Eddie pulls me out of the room, and I'm trying to get out of his grip and go back into the room.

There's no reason why we can't save him. We can take this man, we can help him. "We can help him!" I yell at Eddie, and Eddie shakes his head, pulling me away from the door and forcing me to run.

I flinch as I hear multiple gunshots, and we continue running, but the only thing on my mind is wondering if Miles is okay. Did he shoot Hitch or did Hitch shoot him? It's driving me crazy.