020

His eyes shoot up to meet mine as he hears the words come from my mouth. I look right at him, trying to show him how serious I am. He leans forward, kissing me, gripping my waist. He constantly pulls back, looking at me before kissing me again.

He bites my bottom lip, that signature smirk on his face. He again slides his lips down to my neck, choosing to leave hickeys on the other side of it. I bite my lip, breathing heavily as he continues to bite and kiss on my neck.

"No going back now." He whispers with a smile on his face, turning me over and laying me on the bed. He lifts me up a bit, taking off my tank top. He looks down at my bra, and then back up to me.

"Wore this for me?" He asks, and I nod, already knowing my cheeks are red. He brings his lips down to my chest, softly planting a kiss In between my breasts. He pulls down one side of my bra, revealing my nipple.

He licks his lips, bringing his head down and placing my nipples in his mouth. I gasp, arching my back and lifting my chest up to meet his mouth. He moves his hand along the side of my body, sending chills up my spine.

"Fuck." I whisper, feeling his tongue along my nipple, and he brings his other hand up and pushes my bra down. He begins to rub my other nipple, and pleasure courses through my body.

I watch his every move, watching how he takes small breaths without stopping. He continuously glances up at me, looking at me with complete lust in his eyes.
"Perfect." He whispers as he pauses for a second. I sit up, pushing my bra back up and he looks at me confused.

I stand up off the bed, and he turns to watch me. "Come to the edge of the bed." I say softly, and he comes to the edge, sitting down. I place my hands under his shirt, lifting it over his head, but I was too slow for his liking and he pulls it off himself.

I slowly lower myself on my knees, and he takes a deep breath watching me. I unbuckle his belt, pulling it out and throwing it on the floor. "Sam-" He starts, but I interrupt him, "Shh, just let me." I say, and he nods, lifting up off of the bed so that I can pull his pants down.

I palm his erection, looking up at him again, and he's staring at me, biting his lip. I begin to slowly move my hand up and down, and I can feel his hips buck up slightly from my touch.

I place my finger under the band of his boxers, moving it lower until I can feel his hardened cock. I gasp softly upon feeling his length, and I look back up to see that damn smirk on his face.

I pull his boxers down, freeing him. I feel his hand on my face, and he slowly rubs his thumb on my cheek, pushing my hair back. I slowly let spit fall from my mouth onto his tip, and I slowly massage it with my thumb.

He groans, watching as I spread the spit all the way down his length. I start to move my hand up and down, slowly stroking him, and he throws his head back, breaking our eye contact.

"Is this okay? Does it feel good?" I ask, and he mutters out a, "Yes, fuck-" inbetween shaky breaths as I start to move my hand up and down faster, trying to make him feel as good as he made me feel.

I lower my head, taking my tongue and licking up the underside all the way up to his tip where I slowly start to suck on it. This earns me a moan from him, and the sound only makes me want him more.

His hand wraps around to the back of my head, and his grip is tight as I start to lower my mouth on him. I use my hand to stroke the rest that can't fit into my mouth. I start to gag a bit, but I don't care, it's making him feel good.

"Fuck." He grunts, and he starts to carefully thrust into my mouth. I open my mouth wider from him, allowing him full access to me, to do whatever he wants to do. He's being gentle, and while I appreciate it, I don't want him to hold back.