044

"Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?" Eddie asks Max once they all arrived here again. She nods, walking out of the room and going into hers. My mother still isn't back, I have no clue when she's going to come back, but I hope it's not soon.

She walks back out with her Michael Myers mask, and I cover my mouth laughing as she reaches her hand out and hands it to him. He puts it on his head, and we all start to follow him out of the house. We sneak across the back, and we get to a trailer. He opens the widow, and he jumps in, reaching out his hand to help me come in.

Everyone starts to come in, and we all find some place to go. "That was suffocating." Eddie says, ripping the mask off of his face. He goes up to the front of the trailer, pulling out wires. I follow behind him, looking at him confused as he starts to twist and bend them in different ways. Yep, he's about to hot wire it. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asks, and he sighs, not focusing on us.

"Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot wire. Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name." He says, and I watch him carefully, and Robin comes up there behind us, glancing at me.

"Uh, Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." She says, and I nod my head agreement, "Agreed. Didn't you get in, like, ten accidents in high school?" I ask, and he glares at me, making me laugh.

I'm not lying, though, I vividly remember everyone talking about how Eddie accidentally hit a pole one morning. He barely scratched the car, but I can remember everybody laughing about it. I think that I was laughing about it, it was so fucking funny.

"Oh, I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her. Don't ya, big boy?" Eddie says, smiling in Steve's face. I look at them weirdly, turning my head to look at Robin, and we both start to laugh. Steve looks at him confused, and looks at the both of us.

"I'm sure that Steve had no idea that he would be driving this. He looks at me for help, and I shrug as Eddie starts the car. Good, he got it started, I was worried that we were going to have to climb back out of the window.

"What the hell? Hey! Open this door!" A woman yells running over to the window. I step back a little, watching her pound on the door. "Hey!" The man yells, coming up next to her and looking at us through the window.

"They locked the door!" They yell, and I look at Eddie with wide eyes, and all of us take off running towards the back. Steve groans, throwing his hands in the air and plopping down in the seat. "It's just a car. Everybody, hang on to something!" He yells, and we all find something to sit on or grab.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Lucas yells, looking at the people who the trailer belongs to. They look angry, and they were probably seconds away from being able to open the door and get all off us. "Drive, Steve! Drive!" Dustin yells, looking back at him.

"Go, go, go!" Robin yells, and Steve hits the gas, causing me to fall over and grab onto the little couch. "Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Lucas continues to yell, and Dustin looks back at the couple who appeared to be cussing at us. I don't blame them though, I would be pissed too if I was relaxing and someone stole my car... and house.

"Shit, they look pissed." Dustin says, and I look over at Eddie who is currently trying to hold in his laugh. I shake my head at him, and he smiles at me. "Well I mean it's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin says, and I nod, walking over to her.

"We'll return it. Eventually." I say, and I almost fall again as Steve turns the corner really fast. "Hold on! Hold on!" He yells, and Eddie holds on to me until Steve stops his dangerously sharp turns.