chapter 3

Y/n pov

It's the full moon tonight and I decided to head up to my dorm early and sneak out when Remus leaves. I heard the boys head up to their dorms and the portrait door open. I snuck out after and walked out the castle door. I changed into my Animagus which was a white husky and ran over to Remus. He saw me and smiled.

"Hello" he said. I carefully grabbed his sleeve and pulled him over to the whompling willow and found the spot that got the tree to stop moving. I barked at the entrance of the tree and started in. He followed and I led him down the path to a broken down building. I found this path during the week. He walked into the building and looked at me.

"Very smart. Good find" he said patting my head. I walked over to fireplace and he started transforming. When he transformed he raged out. He ended up scratching me deeply and bit my neck. I whimpered and Remus looked at me. He seemed to realize what he did and moved away from me. He sat in the corner and just stared at me. I slowly walked over and nudged him with my head.

The full moon went away and he turned back into himself. He had passed out so I changed into my human form and carried him into the hospital wing.i had hidden my Injuries for now until he was put. I had put bandages in them so the bleeding would stop. I used a spell to make it look like my normal skim.

Madam pomfrey thanked me and shood me off to my dorm. I snuck back in and went to bed.

Remus pov

I woke up In the hospital wing and madam pomfrey came rushing over to check on me and a girl following quickly behind her. Then 3 boys behind her. Madam pomfrey moved out of the way when the girl started jogging. The boys behind her started jogging to. The girl made it to my bed out of breath.

"Remus" she said happily crouching down next to the bed.

"Y/n?" I said groggy

"Mhm." She hummed.

"Hi"

"Morning. Well good evening"

"How long was I out"

"Just about a week and a half" sirus said from behind y/n.

"A week and a half! Really!?" Y/n nodded. I looked over at y/n and saw a huge cut over y/ns eye. It happend to look like a werewolf scratch. I turned to look at her. "Whats that? " I said pointing at her eye. She quickly touched her eye and looked away.

"N-nothing" she stuttered. Sirus looked over at her.

She mumble a spell and I couldn't see it anymore. She quickly and quietly got up from the seat. I sat up in the bed and looked at her. She refused eye contact with anyone. After a little while the boys left and y/n stayed.

"Y/n please tell me what happened" I insisted. She sat down again but still avoided eye contact. "Please" she shook her head. I grabbed her hand. "I want you to feel comfortable with me"

"Fine" she said. She took her wand and showed me the cuts and scars. The most noticeable where on her face and a bite mark on her neck. Like a werewolf bite. I gasped.

"Oh merlin y/n what happened" I asked as I saw her eyes start to tear up. I took both her hands and lead her onto the bed next to me. She sat down and I looked at the bite mark again. It took up most of that side of her neck and onto her shoulder.

"I uh um" she started "its nothing. I promise. Ok." I sighed.

"Ok...ok. I do need you to tell me at some point alright"

"Alright. I have classes. I'll come by during lunch" she said using the spell to hide the cuts.

"Alright bye"