chapter 15

Remus pov

The five of us were sitting in the great hall for some study thing when the doors opened. We all looked over and it was malfoy with his goons crabbe and goyle.

He walked over to our table and y/n got up. She looked over at us with a plan forming in her head. Lucius was getting closer when she looked over to me.

"Remus wanna go to the library"

"Yeah sure" I responded slightly confused. I got up and we started walking towards the door until Lucius was infront of us.

"Hi love" he said toward y/n. She just continued walking. I looked at her and she was hiding a smile. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"Excuse me. Let go" she said with disgust..

"What?" He asked. I watched as narcissa walked in with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean what you traitor" she snapped back. "One day of dating and your already cheating. I should've saw this from the beginning"

"What do you mean." He asked panic present in his voice.

"Don't even try that with me. My dear favorite cousin narcissa showed me a letter you wrote her just yesterday. A love letter might I add. You said you were over her!"

The entire great hall was now watching this scene unfold. Lucius was turning red.

"Yesterday where you just trying to lead me on."

"No I wasn't I swear." He said quickly. He put one hand on her cheek and that when narcissa joined in.

"LUCIUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING! She's two years younger than you. You couldn't get me so you started going after younger girls." She said rushing over to y/ns side. Lucius was now really red. Narcissa put her arm around y/n and pulled her away from malfoy. "Oh merlin. Did he hurt you? Are you ok?" She asked turning to y/n. Y/n whipped fake tears and nodded. Narcissa then turned to malfoy.

"Your sick you know that. She's just a girl. Leave her alone at once. Actually you and your goons should leave here instantly" narcissa almost screamed. Lucius's eyes were wide but he did what he was told and started walking out. He looked at y/n and asked a question.

"Are we still dating?" He asked

"What do you think" her and narcissa said at the same time. He dropped his head and walked out. Narcissa walked over to y/n and I and gave y/n a hug to show the great hall she was checking on her.

"Best plan ever" she whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"We're great actors" y/n replied. They got out of the hug and narcissa walked away after yelling

"What are you all looking at. Shouldn't you be studying"

Y/n waved over the other boys and we actually did go to the library.

____________

The story about what happened spread around the school. Lucius got a lot of jokes made about him. It was amazing. We were sitting in the common room when lily walked in. She sat down silently across from y/n and I.

"So uh what happened" she asked quietly. Y/n explained what happened and lily was at a loss for words.

"Well I guess I never actually thought you two would last long anyways" she laughed.

"Yeah. I didn't really like him either so it would end eventually. Better done sooner that later" y/n said with a laugh. We all broke out into smaller conversations. James,ofcourse, flirting with lily. Peter and sirius where talking about a prank they should pulled and me and y/n started planning for the next full moon.

"Ok we have to figure out a way for you now to get more injured than we started" I said.

"Remus we already know I'm going to get hurt and I'm taking that risk for you. Last week you said you didn't go unconscious after the transformation right?"

"Right"

"So something in your mind kept you up"

Sirius pov

Peter went to go get something from the dorm so I sat there picking up bits and pieces of other conversations. One stood out to me though

"Do you know what it was?" I heard y/n ask Remus.

"Uh I think I was nervous if I hurt you so once I transformed back I had to make sure you were ok" Remus responded.

"Ok. Uh how can we work with that" she laughed.

"Wait we can. This was the first transformation with me knowing you were there which made me nervous about you. Since your helping me in future ones maybe that's all I need to know before transforming. "

"Right yeah. But didn't that make the transformation harder."

"Yes but it made the transition back easier"

"Alright so then next one is in a few weeks. Madame pomfrey said to go to her first so she can get us outside without suspicious of other teachers and students. Then we head to the tree and then the path."

"Yeah. Cool. This is probably going to be the easiest one to plan"

"Yeah!"

Peter hit me in the head with a book. 

"Hello earth to sirius. I got what I needed" he said. I looked over and y/n a Remus one last time and went back into my conversation.

____________

"Hey Remus what were you and y/n talking about?" I asked Remus as we were heading up to the dorms.

"Books mostly. She was telling me about one of the books I got her" he replied with no hesitation.

"Ok I mean I heard you two talking about going to Madame pomfrey"

"Oh. She was helping me plan for the next full moon. That's all"

"Ok"

"Why do you ask"

"Well after what happened last week I'm just nervous about what might happen to her" I said. "Not that I don't trust you or anything" I said quickly afterwards.

"No no I get it. I'm nervous myself about it. More nervous than usual though. She's helped me through so much though so I trust what she tells me so I don't hurt her"

"About last week. Was she..."

"The husky. Yeah"

"How"

"I don't know but she's helped me since the beginning of the year last year. I didn't know it was her until the nurse said it at the end of last year"

"I'll have to ask her about it"

"Yeah you probably should. I'm heading off the bed. Night sirius"

"Night remus"