chapter 17

Y/n pov

Tonight's the full moon and Remus has been super nervous. I was sitting by myself in the common room when he came and sat next to me. He put his head on my shoulder.

"You sure you wanna help" he mumbled.

"Remus I've already told you yes. Im helping you" I said back.

"I don't want you to get hurt more" he whined.

"I'll be careful I promise"

"Alright"

"Y'know your really clinging when it's close to the full moon"

"Am I? "

"A little. Its funny"

"I don't know how to respond to that"

I laughed.

"I have to go get changed" I said. He lifted his head up and nodded.

I changed into jeans a cropped tank top and Remus's zip up.  I walked down the stairs and over to Remus. He stood up and looked at me.  He smiled lightly.

"Is that mine? " he laughed

"Yeah... Your not getting it back. " I said. He laughed.

"I guessed. I actually forgot you had it"

" you ready to go"

He nodded slowly and we headed out.

We headed down to Madame Pomfrey and she lead us out to the tree. She waved us off and we ran to the tree. He went down first and I followed. I took off the zip up and hung it on the door nob. Remus looked over at me.

"I'll be fine. Good luck" I said. He nodded. He moved further away from me and we both transformed.

I got thrown around a lot. Harder than with the potters but I had to stay up until it was over. I had around 20 to 25 new bites, lots of scratches and had hit about every wall. The full moon finally past and me and Remus transformed back to our self's. He was not unconscious. I instantly sat down with my back on the wall. I was completely out of breath.

Remus saw the blood dripping from my blood and the new bites. He crouched down in front of me.

"Hospital wing. Let's go" he said. I nodded and he grabbed my hands and pulled me up. I instantly felt dizzy. He sat me down again before putting his arm in my blood soaked back. I put my arm around his shoulder. He grabbed the zip up and we started walking out. There was someone waiting at the end.

"That must be Madame Pomfrey. Just hold on. We're almost there. Just stay awake for me" Remus said softly. I nodded but as we got closer the person didn't look like Madame Pomfrey but Severus.

"Shit. Um get on my back" Remus said. I just nodded and got on his back. "It will be faster" he mumbled.

"Well well your out of bed" Severus started.

"Shut it snape. Where going to Madame Pomfrey" Remus snapped.

"No your coming with me to McGonagall" snape said grabbing remus's arm. We both were to weak to argue so we just followed him. I made Remus put me down but he refused.

"What are you three doing up" McGonagall asked. Remus motioned to the window. "Oh. "

"Yeah we were on out way to Madame Pomfrey" Remus said.

"Alright you two go quickly" I heard her say before I passed out.

___________

"Y/n wake up. Come on please. Well James invited us for Christmas. It's almost the day we have to leave please wake up" I heard Sirius next to me. "Well uh I can fill you in on shit. Uh James made the quidditch team. I know you wanted to be on it to but maybe next year. Um Remus hasn't done much by that I mean eat and shit. He spends most of his time here but you probably know that if you can hear me. He feels it's his fault but I blame Snape. Stupid Slytherin if only he didn't want to get you and Remus in trouble. Uh I uh" I heard his voice start to break. "I need you. I haven't talked to the boys about this but it's so hard to do much when your not here. I should've been there for you for so much before and wasn't. I really need you. I miss hearing your laugh and seeing you happy. Um I don't want to lose you. Regulus has come here a few times. Oh uh Remus just walked in. I'll let him talk to you. Please come back soon" I felt his hand move from the bed and I heard the chair move.