chapter 31

Y/n pov

I sat on Remus's bed while the five of us planned how we were going to get me out of mums house.

"Wait. I could have my mum come and get you somehow. I can letter her now and it will get to her soon." James said.

"Yeah you can climb out the window and wait under the window for her" sirius said.

"That might work" I said looking at them.

"Then me and sirius will be there soon and maybe we'll steal Remus and drag him with us" James said. I laughed and Remus looked over at me.

"I might just choose to go you Idoits" Remus said turning back to them.

_________

We were sitting In the common rooms after James sent the letter. It got there quickly since she sent one back to us.

"Y/n" I heard McGonagall say as she walked into the common room. "Time to go" she said. I took a breath before turning to the boys. I got up and so did they. I gave hugs to each of them and Remus handed me my trunk.

"Bye guy" I said.

"Bye y/n " they all said. Me and McGonagall headed out and she lead me to a fireplace. I said the address and stepped in. I looked around after and saw my living room. I slowly walked around to me mum in the kitchen.

"Put your stuff upstairs and meet me in the room" she said harshly.

I nodded and walked upstairs. I shut the door and then heard steps coming upstairs. She opened the door and dragged me downstairs. She did the curse for like half an hour. When she finished I felt completely numb. I slowly walked upstairs and grabbed my stuff. I saw Mrs potter walking over to the window. She saw me near the window and waved. I smiled before opening the window and stepping out. I climbed down and Mrs potter pulled me into a hug.

"Did she do it again" she whispered

"Mhm" I hummed into her shoulder.

"Well let's get going before she comes out. Grab my hand" I did and she brought us to her house. "If you want to set up the fort again you can up in James room" she said. I smiled before going upstairs.

_________

I was up in James room in the fort reading a book when I heard running up the stairs.

"Y/n?" I heard sirius say opening the door.

"Hi!" I said poking my head out of the fort.

"Guys she's up here" he said.

I heard more footsteps and James and Remus walked in.

"Hi!"

"Y/n school acutally sucked with out you" James said.

"You say that but I had to struggle with you for a week without y/n to keep me sane" Remus said walking over. He opened the fort and sat next to me. The other boys walked over and joined in the fort. Sirius pulled me into a side hug.

"So how was the escape" James asked.

"Well mum saw me and well she did the curse so getting out of the window acutally sucked. I felt numb" I said. They all looked at me with sad faces. "How was your exams" I said.

"Terrible. Hated every moment" sirius laughed

"Yeah worst thing ever" James said

"You two are so dramatic" Remus said.

"You think yours was bad. Try doing all of them in one night" I said

"Ew no nope" James said.

"Kids dinner!" Mrs potter yelled after a while of talking and setting up sleeping spots. I got out from the fort and James and sirius walked downstairs. Before i headed out the door remus called my name. I turned around and looked at him.