chapter 25

Remus pov

Today was y/n first quidditch match and she looked very nervous at breakfast. I was a little late but noticed she hadn't eaten much. I walked behind her and I put my hands on her shoulders.

"You have to eat something" I mumbled Into her ear.

She jumped slightly at the contact

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you" I said softly.

"Its fine. I did have some toast though" she said as I moved to sit next to her.

"Good. Are you nervous?"

"I little"

"You'll do amazing I know it"

"Thanks Remus"

James then jumped up from his seat and looked over st y/n.

"Let's go! He oli likes to make a big speech before our matches" James said. She nodded and got up.

"Good luck. I'll be cheering for you" I said. She smiled weakly and got up. James pulled her with him to the locker room.

_______

Y/n pov

It was almost time for the match. I grabbed my broom and James threw me some of my gear. Our captain did the speech around 5 minutes ago. We all lined up near the big doors to the pitch. James was next to me.

"You're going to do great. I know it" he said nudging me. I let out a shaky breath. The doors opened and we flew out. I felt the air rush to my face and through my hair. I tightened my grip on both my broom and bat and lined up in my spot. The whistle was blown and the match started. The slytherin beater hit a Bulger at me and I hit it back. This went on for most of the match. Me nearly getting by a Bulger and then keeping them away from James.

One flew right infront of my face and straight towards James. He hadn't seen it yet. I speed towards him and turned tight In time to hit the Bulger. I barley missed hitting james. James looked over at me.

"Behind you!" He said. A Bulger came at us and It hit the end of my broom. James flew to the snitch which was near us. The Bulger it my broom again knocking me down. I was now hanging onto my broom. My bat had fallen out of my hand and to the ground. I was hanging on to my broom tightly. A slytherin shot another Bulger at me. I swung my body out of the way and just missed it. I started swinging back and forth until I was able to flip over and wrap my legs around the broom again. I heard the crowd cheer loudly as I did so. I rushed down to the floor of the pitch and grabbed my bat. Just as I grabbed it I heard a whistling behind me. I turned around and hit the Bulger just as James caught the snitch. I let out a sigh of relief and and placed the bat down on the ground again. I dropped down to the ground and James flew over to me. He jumper off his broom and sat down next to me.

"We won!" He exclaimed

"Yeah!"

"You did great!"

"Thanks"

We both got up and grabbed our brooms. He grabbed my bat and we walked towars the locker room. We both took quick showers and changed quickly before meeting up with sirius Peter and Remus. We walked out and they were waiting for us. They were talking and they stopped when sirius saw us.

Sirius gave James a high five and a side hug and Remus followed after him. After Remus talked to James he immediately pulled me into a hug.

"That was scary to watch" he mumbled quietly.

"It was scary to do" I laughed

"I can imagine"

We pulled out of the hug and sirius wraps me In one seconds after.

"Don't scare me like that" he scolded

"Sorry" I laughed

"Well" sirius started after we stepped out of the hug "we have a party to get to lets go" he looped his arm in mine and pulled me down the hallway. We were now running down the hall. Sirius unlopped our arms and started running faster. I chased after him and heard Remus yelling at us but we ignored it. I passed sirius and said the password to the portrait and ran in. The party was already started. People looked over at me and two people came over and brought me into the crowd and put me on their shoulders. The rest of them came in after and James got thrown on people's shoulders aswell.

The party lasted until midnight. Sirius James and Peter found the alcohol the older classes were hiding and where drinking heavily. Lily kept complaining to me like I was supposed to be in charge of them but I  never saw them. I spent most of my time sitting on the windowsill near the stairs. After a while I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then someone climb up next to me. 

"Hey are you ok" I heard Remus say next to me.

"Oh hi yeah. Just to many people" I said back.

"Makes sense. Chocolate?" He held out  some chocolate to me.

"Thanks"

We sat there just looking out the window for a while until lily came up.

"y/n there getting annoying...fix...it" she said. I rolled my eyes and hoped down from the window.

"I'll be back" I said. Remus just laughed and watched as I left.