Chapter 38

Y/n pov

I woke up with Remus's head on my chest. I smiled a little before running my fingers through his hair. He grumbled something before tightening his hold around my waist. I smiled a little at him before Sirius came over. He had a pad of paper.

"Are you ok?" He asked through the paper.

"Yeah"

He smiled a little before sitting down on his bed. I heard Remus wake up a bit. He looked up at me. A small smile formed on his face before he leaned on his hands and hovered over me a little. He leaned in before pressing a kiss to my lips. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms behind his neck. He pulled away from me a little and leaned toward my ear

"One of the best parts about this is Sirius can't talk or threaten me for a month" he whispered before kissing my cheek and rolling off the bed. I smiled and watched as he walked away. My lips went into a tight line to try to hold back the huge smile on my face. I saw Sirius with his jaw dropped in his bed next to us. I started laughing and he closed his mouth before aggressively grabbing the paper. I quickly got up and walked out of the dorm. James and Peter were in the common room and gave me confused looks.

"Remus kissed me and Sirius came at me with his paper pad thing," I said.

James held his hand out to Peter who reluctantly gave him some gallons with an eye roll. I laughed and sat down. James looked at me before holding a thumbs up and then a thumbs down with a questioning look. I gave him two thumbs up. His eyes widened before he nodded with a proud look. Then Remus came out. James spun around and pointed at him before nodding with a smile. Remus looked at him confused for a second before understanding. He shook his head before sitting on the armchair with me. He kissed my cheek before grabbing something from his pocket.

"So. We never made this official so... open this," Remus said.

"Ok?" I said. I opened the small box and saw a moon and stars ring.

"This is going to be super cheezy but will you be the star to my moon and be my girlfriend"

"Yes!"

He took the ring out and put it on my finger before cupping my cheeks and pressing a kiss to my lips. I felt my insides explode as I moved my arms to behind his neck. He pulled away after a couple of seconds and I saw James counting money.

"What bet is it now?" I asked. He rolled his eyes before grabbing his paper pad.

"I bet that you two would kiss and date this year while Peter guessed next year," the paper said.

"I really don't think I could wait that long," Remus said moving to sit next to me.

"Really?"

"Really," he said kissing my cheek again. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. 

time skip: full moon

I gave the boys the rundown of what they have to do tonight.

"ok drink the potions when the moon is up. then if you three are up to it we'll be in the whooping willow. go through there and there is a pathway to the shack that's abandoned and that's where he transforms. as James and Sirius have seen I am a Huskey so just join me. we basically just have to keep him in the area ok?" I asked. the boys gave a thumbs-up before I nodded and I and Remus left. we went through the passageway after madam Pomfrey led us outside. Remus was looking super nervous tonight. I looked into the sky and saw I had a good couple of minutes. i cupped his jaw and pulled his head to face mine before I pressed a kiss against his lips. he immediately melted into my touch and his entire body became loose. i pulled back after a second and he knew why. 

"you got it" I whispered before backing away and transforming. I got in a ready stance and watched the entrance every so often. he transformed and went to attack before quickly stopping himself. he backed away and sat on the floor. he looked at me with a tilted head. i heard people coming into the path. I looked at Remus and he continued looking at me. he went to look at who was coming in but I barked making him look back at me. the boys walked in as their animus and stopped when they saw me looking at Remus. they stood next to me and watched. soon enough the moon passed and he transformed back. I quickly transformed back and ran to him. 

"you did it!" I said pulling him into a hug

"no blood," he asked

"no blood! no even a small scratch!" 

"Really!"

I pulled him into another hug. 

"When did they get here" he whispered talking about the boys

"They wanted to help so~" the boys then transformed into their animals. 

"That's why they couldn't talk"

"Yeah"

"shit Sirius is going to kill me" he whispered "we've been dating for a month and he hasn't gotten a chance to threaten me" 

i laughed and kissed his cheek before turning around. sirius was looking at Remus with a sorta death glare.

"better not hurt my sister Remus!" Sirius said in a low voice

"I won't! I promise" he said wrapping his arm around me

"let's go back to the castle I'm tired," I said. Remus laughed and grabbed my hand

"me to"