chapter 36

Remus pov

The full moon was finally over and I crumbled to the ground. I looked around for y/n but didn't see her.

"Y/n" I said with my voice barely above a whisper. "Y/n" I said a bit louder with panic laced in voice. I quickly tried to stand up before grabbing onto the wall.

She doesn't usually leave me

Then I saw a hole in the wall. I quickly stumbled trying to get to the hole. I looked through and saw a small shawdow on the floor.

"Shit shit shit" I muttered climbing through and down to her. She had transformed back. I quickly picked her up and slowly climbed through the hole.

"Please don't let him see us again. Please" I muttered remembering the last time this happened. I ran across the grass to the hospital wing.

"Madame pomfrey!" I said rushing in

"Ah rem- oh merlin what happened" she asked panicked

"I-I dont kn-know" I said trying not to break down.

"Bring her here. You lay down right next to her. You also have some pretty big injuries"

I finally felt the blood that was dripping down my arm and face.

She started with giving me napkins to wipe it down before helping y/n. I watched everything hoping something she'd do would wake her up.

"Remus. Get some sleep. She'll be alright."

"I can't to nervous"

"Do you want to sit next to her"

I nodded slowly. She smiled and grabbed a chair and put it next to the bed. I sat down and watched y/n as Madame pomfrey finished. I soon felt a huge wave of fatigue hit me and I started to drift off.

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes seeing the ceiling of the hospital wing.

Shit

I turned my head towards the door and saw Remus sitting on the chair asleep next to me. I grabbed his hand slowly and squeezed it. His eyes opened slowly before he saw me awake. His eyes widened.

"Oh merlin y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't rea-" he started before I cut him off.

"Shh I have a headache" I said with a smile growing on my lips. He let out a small sigh. "It's ok Remus" I said softly. He looked away. I patted the open spot on the bed next to me. He moved and laid next to me. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Y/n deary you can leave when you fell alright" Madame pomfrey said walking out. "Thank you Remus for bringing her in" a smile started to grow on her face seeing us.

"Thank you" I said. She nodded before walking back into her office.

remus sat with me for a long time before i was finally ready to move once again. 

"You probably need to help me" i said. He chuckled and carefully wrapped his arm around my back while I put mine in his shoulder. He helped me up and pain shot through my body making me hold onto him tighter. He swiftly brought this other arm to under my knees and picked me up. My arms quickly wrapped around his neck and I screamed slightly. He chuckled and started to walk out.

We got back to the common room and he placed me on the couch and sat next to me. He quickly turned and put his head on my lap. He looked up at me. He smiled while looking at my face.

"What?"

"Nothing" he whispered before he turned his head towards the fire place. I ran my fingers through his hair as he hummed a song softly. sirius than burst through the common room door and threw a crumbled ball of paper at me. i gave him a confused look and he gestured for me to open it. i looked at him before he sat down.

"why isnt he talking?" remus whispred to me

"him james and peter made a bet with me. if they dont talk for a whole month ill get them each a piece of chochlet but if they do they have to get me a whole bunch" 

"ah" he said

i opened the ball and saw his messy hand writing.

"Thanks!"

I nodded over at him and he walked back out the portrait..

"Y/n?" Remus said quietly

"Mhmm"

"Can we head up to the dorm. I'm going to fall asleep out here" he mumbled. I chuckled and nodded. He got up and grabbed my hand.

"Come on" he pulled me with up the stairs and into his dorm. I grabbed some the pajamas he gave me last time and changed in the bathroom. He was already nestled into the blankets. I pulled the blankets up and climbed in. He moved a little and wrapped one arm around my waist and his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Night Remus"

"Night love" he whispered