chapter 27

Y/n pov

We were on the train once again. Remus me and sirius are going to James house and Peter is going to come over after Christmas. James grabbed my arm when I got out of my dorm.

"Let's go!" He said excitedly.

"I'm going I'm going" I laughed. I basically tripped down the stairs trying to steady myself on the wall. Once we were off the stairs I saw everyone else and that's when James pulled me again.

"Me and y/n are going to make it to the train first" James taunted. Sirius jumped off the couch and so did Remus. We all started running. Peter followed after us. I started sprinting and dodging around people. I heard James and laughing next to me. I turned to look at him when I heard someone mumble something and pain shoot through my body. It felt like the Cruciatus Curse but somehow worse. I could feel something dripping down my leg. I then tripped and James instantly stopped. Everything started to spin around me.

"Y/n stay awake. Uh Remus help!" James said. I heard Remus come up next to me. He took off his robe and wrapped it around my stomach.

"What hap-" I started.

"I uh I don't. I don't know. Just stay calm. Madame pomfrey is on the way. Stay awake for me. Alright" Remus mumbled near me. I saw him looking around. He put his hand behind my head.

____________

Madame pomfrey sent me to the train when she was finished. I had passed out so when I got on the train I went and found the boys. James saw me first and got up the fastest and rushed over to me. He wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Uh James what happened" I asked quietly.

"Remus and sirius know better they'll tell you" he said as he backed away. I walked in. I sat down and Remus looked over at me. He did a double take before sirius tackled me in a hug.

"Ow sirius off" I saw laughing

"Sorry" he said laughing as well. Remus gave me a hug as well and I still think there the best.

"So uh care to explain what happend." I asked.

"Oh uh" sirius said. "Remus you saw it better" he said looking over at him. Remus shot him a look.

"Well uh while we were running I saw severus walking down the hall. He stopped when he saw us running. He took his wand out and I saw him mumble something. He aimed his wand at James but when he mumbled whatever he mumbled you moved infront of James and it hit you. This spell,whatever it was, had made really deep cuts on your stomach and back. Snape Tham ran away and we got Madame pomfrey. Before he left he said 'we better watch out or we'll have the same fate' or something. Madame pomfrey got him to tell her how to undo it and then she sent you here I guess" he said.

"Oh" I said trying to take all the information in. "What uh what spell is that"

"We looked it up. It's not a thing." Sirius added in.

"Can people make spells that harmful"

"What do you mean?"

"Well if it's not a thing you can find he must have made it. He also knew how to undo it. He also did it without much talking. He could probably do it without talking if he wanted" I said. They looked at me and then lily barged in.

"Y/n what did you do to severus! " She shouted.

"...what?" I asked severely confused.

"What...did...you...do " she repeated.

"Lily she didn't do anything" Remus said.

"Bullshit!" She said "he's been in our compartment just saying shit about how y/n shot some spell at him before the train"

I looked at my arm and leg which still had cuts that i didnt have before. I looked over at Remus and he followed my gaze. He seemed to understand my question.

"Yeah" he mumbled.

"What are you talking about!" Lily said again.

"If y/n shot a spell at snape why did y/n just get back from Madame pomfrey and get on the train a minuet ago" Remus said. "Snape shot the spell not y/n." He said.

"He doesn't lie to me. She's hated him for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised."

I got up and since Lily was just outside of the compartment I shut the door and locked it before closing the blinds and flipping her off. I sat down and looked at the boys shocked face. I grabbed my book and rested my head on Remus. He tensed slightly before relaxing slightly and talking to the boys.

________

Me and Remus set up the fort again when we got to James house. I threw on my pajamas and threw on Remus's sweatshirt again. Remus was still getting dressed in the bathroom. I sat down in the fort and messed with the hem of the sweatshirt. I didn't even the lights go off outside the fort and Remus's hand in my shoulder.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" He said. I looked over to him.

"Mhmm" I hummed.

"Ok let's sleep" he turned off the lights in the fort and I layed down. I looked up at the ceiling of the fort for a while before falling asleep.

__________

Remus pov

She was having yet another nightmare. It's now Christmas eve and she's having another one. I figured out how to help her. I put my hand on her back and head and sit her up and pull her onto my lap. She eventually wake up and I'd feel her wrap her arms around my neck sometimes she'd be calm other times she'd be crying. Then she falls asleep and I lay her back down.

Tonight was the worst I have ever seen. It took her like an hour to wake up. When she woke up she wrapped her arms around me really tight and sobbed into my shoulder.

"Y/n?" I mumbled

"H-hi" she said with her voice breaking.

"Are you alright"

She didn't answer and just wrapped around me tighter. I nodded and rubbed her back slowly. I heard her crying slowing and her breathing slow as well.

"R-remus?"

"Hm?"

"Can we keep my nightmares between us. I don't want sirius to worry"

"Ok