chapter 11

Remus pov

I woke up to sirius and James yelling at each other. I rolled my eyes as I sat up. Y/n was still asleep and it was still dark out.

"You two shut it. Were trying to sleep in here" I whisper shout. They looked at me and mouthed sorry.

I went back in the fort and y/n was shaking and mumbling something. I watched for a second before I saw tears running down her face.

"Y/n?" I whispered. I moved closer to her. "Y/n?" I whispered slightly more panicked. She was crying more and sobbing. "Y/n wake up. Come on. Wake up" I whispered again shaking her slightly. I heard her mumbling something about here getting hurt. "Y/n we're here. No ones hurt. You have to wake up" panic in my voice. I tried waking her up for another five minutes before she jumped up. She was sobbing and was sweating. She was breathing heavily and was panicking. "Y/n?" I whispered. She quickly looked at me. "Are you ok?" I asked. She shook her head no. I looked at her and held my arms out to her for a hug. She waited a moment before turning to me and putting her arms around me. She cried into my shoulder.

"Y/n you are ok. We will not let anything happen to you. I'm right here and sirius and James are right out there. Your safe. We're safe." I whispered into her hair. She started to calm down. I looked down at her and she had fallen back asleep. I sat there for a moment before laying back down my arms protectively around her.

Sirius pov

Sirius pov

I heard y/n freaking out but James made me stay where I was

"Sirius, Remus will make sure she's alright" I watched the shadows in the fort. I saw y/n jump up and Remus talking to her. He pulled her into a hug and was calming her down. I let out a breath and turned away from the fort. "See he's got her. He won't let anyone hurt her. You have to trust him"

"I know. I'm just nervous for her after everything that's happed" I replied. I looked over at the fort and I could see Remus looking at her from a small opening in the tent. He layed down with her and watched her for a bit up until he fell asleep.

"Sirius. Go to sleep. She's fine" I heard James say again behind me.

"I'm trying"

___________

Y/n pov

I woke up to someone moving next to me.

"Oh sorry. Did I wake you up" Remus said looking over at me.

"A little" I said quietly.

"Sorry"

"Its ok" I laughed. I sat up and saw James and sirius still asleep. Remus saw them and laughed a little.

"Can't believe there still asleep. James always woke up before me when you guys weren't here. It's weird to be up before him" he said moving they blanket infront of the fort so we could get out. I laughed a little as I looked at the two boys on the bed.