chapter 4

Remus pov

Y/n sat back down and wouldn't look at any of the four of us. It was like this for the rest of the day. She wouldn't talk and didn't eat much. Well a few hours turned into a day which turned into a week which turned into months. I've tried everything to get her to eat more or even talk to me.

Tonight was a full moon and I wasn't excited. Y/n went to be early for some reason and I went down to the building. While I was walking I saw that white husky I saw the first time who showed me this place. I patted it on the head and it nudged into me. We walked together until it was time.

I don't remember much of the night but I woke up in the hospital wing. Y/n was in the bed next to mine. I quickly sat up and looked over. I saw McGonagall talking to her as well. Then I saw the bite marks. New ones. They where still bleeding. McGonagall  got up and walked away. Y/n sat there and watched as she left. She then saw me. Her eyes widened and she put her blanket over her upper body. I decided not to push and I layed back down.

Y/n pov

Remus didn't push me about the scars and we both left that day. We were now coming up on Christmas break and Remus James sirius and Peter are going to James house. James insisted I come but I said no. Not that I don't want to but who knows what mum would do over the summer to me If I didn't come home. 

I finished packing my in my trunk and brought it downstairs.

"Y/n are you sure you don't want to come to my house. My mum would love you" James said quickly getting up when he saw me.

"Yes I'm sure" I said with a small smile. Sirius came over to me.

"Please come with us" he whispered when he hugged me. "I don't want you with those horrible people without me"

"I can't. I have to go. I'll be fine. You have fun with them" I whispered back. He hugged me tighter and after a few seconds pulled away.

We all walked down to the train and sat down in our compartment. I looked out the window and Remus sat next to me.

"Hey were all going to miss you over break. You have to write" Remus said nudging my arm. I smiled.

"I will. Make sure you four are looking for my owl" I said.

"Will do"

The boys started talking while I read my book. We got to the station and the boys looked at me. Sirius was the first one to give me a hug. Then James. Them Peter. Then Remus.

We walked off the trian. Sirius secretly walked with the boys while I walked to mum.

"Where's your brother" she said aggressively.

"I don't know. I don't keep watch over him" I said back.

"Watch the attitude young lady" she said while slapping my face. I went silent and she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her to get home.

Sirius pov

I watched as mum dragged her away. I could tell y/n was not going to enjoy her break. Regulus had a smug smirk on his face. I snapped out of my stare when James hit me lightly on the arm.

"Sirius where leaving. Let's go" he said. I nodded and followed him.

"I really hoped you four would've convinced y/n to come" Mrs potter said.

"Yeah so did I " I said looking at the ground.

"Well we'll see her in a couple weeks and we'll fill her in on everything she missed" James said next to me making me look up. "When we get back to school she'll have to introduce me to that girl in her dorm though." I laughed and looked over at him.

"I don't think she will"

"Why?"

"Have you met you. You'll probably annoy the crap our of that poor girl" I said. Peter started laughing and Remus nodded in agreement. James jaw dropped and he hit me.

"James don't hit your friends" Mr potter chimed in. The three of us laughed at him and he looked at the ground. We made it to there car that they where driving us in. I went to get in and I saw y/n and mum.  Mum was yelling at her when y/n pushed her. Mum. Flipped out and grabbed y/n arm and kneed her in the stomach. Y/n leaned over. Mum then shoved her In the car and Regulus chuckled at her.

James pulled me into the car.

"You ok?"

"Yeah .uh yeah "

I saw Remus looking over as well. I think he saw what happened but I'm not sure. I've never seen my mom really harsh like that with her. She always seemed to like her better but maybe not. It's weird. I might curse Regulus when I see him next though.