chapter 8

Y/n pov

I woke up super early to go and check on Remus. I was having a hard time walking still but that didn't stop me from seeing him. I snuck out and rushed down to the hospital wing.

"Good morning y/n. He woke up ten minutes ago. Come on in." She said. "Thanks again for getting him here. He would've woken up way slower if you didnt bring him in last night" I held my breath as she spoke. "Whats wrong dear" she asked as she looked over at me.

"He didn't know I knew" I said quietly. I felt Remus's eyes on me. "I didn't want him to know yet so he didn't freak out more on those nights. I didn't want him to be scared he'd hurt me"

"Oh. Im so sorry. Well uh I'll leave you two then to uh discuss " she said dismissing herself. I stood infront of Remus while he sat up on the bed.

"Y-you kn-knew" he asked. I nodded. "How how long?"

"Beging of the year. First full moon week" I said quietly. He nodded slowly.

"An-and you helped me the whole time?"

"Yeah"

"How did you know where I was"

"Oh uh watch" I said. I changed into my Animagus and walked over to his side. After a few minutes he started talking again.

"That's why you said giod luck yesterday" I transformed back and took a seat.

"Yeah"

"That's why you where sent to your uncles? And what you and lucius where talked about? Why do you think your a monster when your a dog?"

"Yes yes and my mother made me think that they where awful. Well Animagus where awful even if she made me one. She also made me think I was a monster because I can change my appearance at will. Then her making me an Animagus didn't help my case"

"Ok. Uh. Why didn't you tell me about you knowing"

"Like I said to Madame pomfrey. I didn't want you freaking out the next day working about hurting me" I said.

"So all the scratches and werewolf bites I've seen..."

"Yeah"

"Oh merlin. I'm so sor‐"

"No. I chose to do it. It's not your fault.  Ok? I'm ok."

"Ok. So uh sirus doesn't know"

"Yeah he doesn't. I didn't tell him. I do have to but I don't know when" we sat in silence for a moment before he looked over at the box.

"You did this?"

"Yeah"

"Thanks"

"Anytime"

"Ok Remus you are all clear to go but y/n I want to check your leg again" Madame pomfrey said. I sat on the bed and she check my leg. Remus sat in the chair and waited for me.

"Ok there is still not much I can do. Just be careful" she said. I nodded and me and Remus walked back to the common room. He seemed to notice that I couldn't walk well.

"What happend last night?"

"Well um. It seemed to be a really bad night for you. Um I tried calming you down which usually works but last night it didn't so you got more aggressive and sorta uh attacked Me a couple times and they were worse attacks than every other so"

He looked at me and I could see the guilt in his eyes. I stopped walking and he did as well. I pulled him into a hug.

"I promise that I am ok. You didn't know and couldn't do anything about it. Just know that anything you do to me during a full moon I will never take personally. I've had worse done to me"

He hugged me tighter hearing the last part.

"I just wish I knew what I was doing. I wish I could've stopped it. You've helped me so much and I can do anything to keep you safe from me"

"Remus it's ok. I choose to help you and if I get hurt it's not your fault. I never want you to blame yourself" with that we stood in the hug for a few minutes before heading back to the common room.

__________

"I don't wanna pack though" sirius said as I walked in the boys dorm. I walked over to Remus and handed him a note.

"Now" he asked. I nodded. "Fine. Um hey guys? I need to tell you all something"

"One sec. Y/n did you even ask lily if we could talk. Or tell her that I think she's pretty or anything like that" James asked.

"Well I told her you wanted to talk. She simply said no since your 'being mean' to severus which i completely disagree with" I answered. "He annoying"

"Ok ill try later. Remus what where you saying" James said. Remus looked at me and I nodded.

"Well uh. I've been hiding this for a while now and I think i should tell you know. I uh. I'm a werewolf" he said shyly. The boys looked at him stunned.

"That's cool mate" James said patting him on the shoulder.

"What?!"

"It is. I've never met one. Well I have.  You!" I laughed as James kept going on about how cool Remus was.

"Told ya they'd react fine" I said sitting next to him.

"You did." He laughed

"I have to say didn't expect James to go like that though" I chuckled.

"Niether did i"

Sirius was also talking to James about how cool it was and Peter being the follower he is joined in as well. I helped Remus and sirius pack before grabbing my bags.

"Lily James still wants to talk to you" i said seeing her on her bed

"Tell him if he stops prankint severus then I will"

"Will do" I laughed. "I'll miss you all summer lily" I said giving her a hug

"I'll miss you to. Am I able to letter you?"

"I wouldn't try. My mum will probably take them from me"

"Alright well I'll see you next year"

"Yep. Bye lily" I said walking out the door. I walked back over to the boys dorm and sat down on Remus's bed and watched James and sirius chase Peter around the room.

I looked at Remus with a concerned look.

"He stool James picture of lily" he said

"Oh. Wait he had a picture of lily"

"Yeah. He's a bit weird" I laughed.

"Boys we have to he'd down to the station" I said. They stopped running and nodded. Peter gave James back the picture and they grabbed there bags.

"Lets go" sirius said as we closed the dorm door.

I looked around the common room.

"Goodbye for now"  then I ran to catch up with the boys.