chapter 7

Remus pov

Its been a few weeks after break and Me and the other guys headed down go class after breakfast but I haven't seen y/n yet and right on cue sirius asks

"Have you guys seen y/n?"

"No I was just thinking that" I said as we walked into charms class. I usually sit next to her. After around ten minuets of class the door opened.

"So sorry I'm late professor! I was talking with McGonagall" y/n said as slughorn looked over at her.

"No problem. McGonagall told me this morning you'd be late. Please have a seat" flitwit said. She walked over to me and sat down quietly. As she sat down she let out a sigh.

"Morning" I said quietly.

"Morning" she said back with a small smile. She seemed slightly stressed out but it was probably because she was late. A couple minuets later severus walked in with the same excuse. When y/n saw him she tensed up slightly and went back to looking at the charms book. Sirius seemed to notice it as well. After class ended we all walked to dada. While in class dumbledor came down to talk to y/n. The four of us gave each other uneasy looks as he also wanted to talk to severus.

After they came back we headed to lunch.

"What was that all about." James asked.

"Nothing" y/n answered quickly.

"Come on y/n you know you can tell us" sirius said

"Not yet. I will at some point" she responded. I wasn't really paying much attention though. This week is a full moon. I'm hoping I'm not acting to different. I don't need them finding out. I'll have to tell them at some point but I'm not sure when. What if they don't wanna be my friends anymore. No. They like you for you. They'll still be your friends. But what if that don't. Ugg. Why is this so difficult.

"Remus? Are you ok" I heard y/n ask. They were all looking at me concerned.

"Hm of yeah why"

"We've been saying your name like 15 time" sirius said. Y/n was looking at me then it looked as something clicked in her head. She quickly looked away and started looking at the ground in thought.

"Oh sorry. Lost in thought" I said occasionally looking at y/n. I saw her turn her head and walk over to the window that overlooked the whomping willow.

"I um I'll be back" she said quickly rushing down the hall. The four of us looked at each other and shrugged.

Y/n pov

Tonight's a full moon. I forgot. I ment to set something up at the whomping willow for Remus before he transforms. I bought some candy, quills and books for him. I rushed down to the common room and quickly said the password. I grabbed the bag and went back out. Ofcourse I saw the boys on my way out of the portrait.

"Hey!" I said with a smile as I hid the bag behind me. I didn't need Remus knowing I was the husky just yet.

"Hi. What are you doing?" James asked.

"Going on a walk. I'll meet you guys in the common room in like 15 minutes" I said giving them an awkward wave and running down the hall again.

I rushed down to the whomping willown and threw a rock at the part to get it to stop moving. I made it to the small room inside the shack and set up the stuff. I put a note on it and put it in a box.

The note said:

Thought you might like this. This box won't break when you transform so everything In here will be alright. It's chocolate, books , and some new quills. Goodluck tonight Remus.

I thank ran back down the tunnel and headed Inside. I walked back into the common room out of breath.

"Hey y/n" James said Slightly confused.

"Hi James. I'm going to go get changed and ill be right back" I said heading upstairs.

"Hi y/n" lily said.

"Hi lily. Is anyone in the bathroom?"

"Nope"

"Cool uh what if tomorrow night we do like a girls night. The four of us talk all night and hang out" I suggested.

"Yeah. I'll tell the others!"

"Cool! "

I went and changed said goodbye to lily and went to sit with the boys. I sat down on the couch next to Remus and let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally I can relax" I said. Remus laughed next to me. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear him.

"I can't believe we're actually almost done with this year." James said.

"Yeah. I'm nervous about exams" I said. Remus nodded next to me. I looked over at the clock. " Well I'm going on a walk. You four better be in bed when I get back. Alright?"

" Yes mam" James said getting up. Remus said he had to go to the nurse quickly. The other three headed to bed and me and Remus walked out.

"Goodluck" I whispered softly. This was enough for him to turn his head in my direction but I was already gone. I transformed into the husky and waited by the door for Remus. He saw the husky and walked over. We walked to the whomping willow and quickly went down the tunnel.

"Hmm what's this" he said as he saw the box. He looked at the note and smiled. Then the full moon came peaking out of the clouds. He moved towards the center of the room and transformed. As usual i got a couple new bites and scratches but today was  so bad for him. I don't think this stress and school stress helps the transformed. It sounded way mote painful and he was way more aggressive. The cuts where deeper and the bits where much longer and mote painful. I'd whine and he'd back off for a moment until he got aggressive again.

When the full moon. Passed I transformed back to me and picked him up. I grabbed the box and carried him upstairs to the hospital wing. Madame pomfrey was expecting me so the door was open.

"How was it tonight?" She asked

"It was a bad one" I said placing him down on a bed. I placed the box next to him on the bedside table. She started helping him then moved on to me. I had some bad Injuries in my leg making it hard to walk. She did as best as she could but I already knew the cuts and scars I gained tonight weren't going away anytime soon.

When she was done I walked down to the common room and Peter was in the common room.

"Hi peter"

"Hi y/n"

"I'm heading off to bed. You should do the same. It's late"

"I will in a minute"

I walked to my dorm quietly and got in bed. I fell asleep quickly even though my entire body was in pain.