chapter 6

Y/n pov

Remus gave me a hug and sirius walked in with James.

"Are you ok" sirius said rushing over to us.

"Yes" I chuckled. I saw Remus smile as we pulled away. I sat back down and sirius moved to sit across from me. James shut the door.

"Ok uh I uh told them about mum abd Regulus so if anything happened I want yo know" he said. I looked down. He moved to the edge of his seat. "Please". I sighed and looked at the three of them.

"Well um. It I guess started when I found her at the train station when she was looking for you. I told her I didn't know where you were with slight attitude and she slapped me" I started."then in the parking lot thing I pushed her and she kneed me and shoved me. Then we got home and I barely ate for a few days" sirius gave me a sympathetic look.

"Anything else" he said

"She had um are uncle as a werewolf attack me on the fullmoon. Which wasnt bad since ive lived with him before when this has happened. I also know he didnt mean It but it...nevermind uh" i saw Remus wince next to me at the mention of werewolf

"Then i guess I gave Regulus some attitude when I was talking to him while he was opening presents and" I pause thinking of the horrid memories "well she uh she..." they all looked at me. "She did the um Cruciatus Curse" I quickly mumble the last part.

"What was that" sirius asked softly.

"Cruciatus Curse" I said a little louder. The boys eyes widened. I felt tears going down my face." Sirius do you uh remember that locked room downstairs?" He nodded " with the family tree?" He hummed yes in response. "Uh she did it in there. Multiple times in the past days. Haven't been given much food. Um y-yeah that's w-what ha-happend" I finished. Sirius instantly got up and crouched infront of me.

"Is she always like this to you? Even when I was there" he said calmly.

"Um yeah. She always been really harsh on me or do stuff like that when you aren't around."

"She hurts you alot" he questioned. I hummed a yes in response. He stood up slightly and wrapped me in a hug. I cried into his shoulder. I felt Remus and James join in the hug. "I'm not leaving you again! Ok. If I'm going to James your coming with me. Alright?" I nodded into his shoulder. The four of us pulled out of the hug. Remus looked over at me. Then at the boys.

"Wanna pick out some candy from the trolly?" He asked. I nodded. Sirius smiled and me and Remus walked out. "Hey I have a question"

"Yeah"

"So you said your uncle is a werewolf"

"Mhmm"

"How um why where you sent to his house once a month? I don't mean to push"

"No Your fine. My mum doesn't really like me all to much but uh she sent me there to help him. Well rather her house and favorite child Regulus from him" I said "he's actually rather sweet,my uncle I'm mean." Remus laughed. We walked up to the trolly and I picked a few sweets. Remus payed and I obviously jokingly argued with him about it on the way back to our seats. We sat down and I opened my candy. Remus laughed and sirius looked over.

"She was yelling at me" Remus said

"Why?" He asked

"Because he paid" I said putting more candy in my mouth. Then the door opened again and Peter sat back down. I looked at him then back at Remus. I leaned my back against the window and put my feet on the seat with my knees bent. Remus looked at me again and grabbed his book as well. He then leaned on my knees.