chapter 20

Y/n pov

We woke up and got to the station. I sat down on the train and Remus sat next to me. James and sirius sat across from us and we were waiting for Peter. The boys were talking and I was messing with the bracelet Remus got me. Remus must have seen me messing with it because he brought his bracelet closer to mine and they connected again. He was still talking with the boys while doing it. I smiled and looked out the window. The door flew open only minutes later to show lily. She smiled at me and waved me over. I got up and waved the boys goodbye. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into another room. In this room sat Alice and snape. She had me sit down and severus gave me a dirty look.

"I wanted to catch up with all" she said. Me Alice and lily are all in the same dorm.

"Uh well I had a great break at the potters. Can I leave now. I'll see you tonight" i said

"No I wanted you to meet severus and actually want you to talk to him."

"I have. He put me in a coma for two months" I argued.

"He did not"

"Remus was bringing me to the hospital wing and he stopped us to report us being out of bed."

"You where outside" snape chimed in

"We were outside because Madame pomfrey let us outside. We were allowed to be outside."

"Why were you outside"

I was already pissed off and my voice had already been raised.

"Severus how about you mind your own business and when you see someone us bleeding out of control let them go to the hospital wing. Lily you saw me in the hospital wing. Sirius told me you went often. Remus even told you it was true."

Lily got up pissed and went to go take a walk

I went to leave when severus came up to me.

"I don't think your mother would be happy to know that your friends with that mudblood." He saw me tense up and countiued "You shoud ditch the blood traitor and the mudblood and come back to the purebloods. Remus is someone to make you weak. Hes not normal. Hes not like us pure blo-" That was the last straw. I cut him off by turning around and pushing him away from me and he slammed into the wall. I grabbed his robe collar with one hand.

"Severus you mind your own damn business. Remus is the best person and just because you cant find someone like that doesnt give you the right to ever say anything like that about him. He doesn't make me weak and isnt. He is the strongest and smartest wizard ive met. Hes even smarter than me who had been in the wizarding world my entire life. Blood status doesnt matter so i suggest you don't ever talk about remus that way or it will be more than a push that you get in return" I spat.

I opened the door and walked out slamming the door behind me. I took a deep breath and Turned to see the guys standing near the door in shock. Remus had tears going down his face. I froze. Remus walked over and pulled me into a hug. I instantly hugged back. The other guys took the hint and walked back to their seats as we stood in the hallway. I heard Remus's quite sobs on my shoulder. I moved one of my hands from behind his neck to his hair. I messed with it while he cried into my shoulder.

"Remus there's an open compartment. Come with me." I said softly. He nodded and followed. We got in and shut the door. I wrapped him in another hug and played with his hair. He started calming down but I could still hear his soft sobs. After around five minutes I pulled him out of the hug and had him sit down. I sat next to him.

"I'm guessing you heard severus" I said quietly. He nodded and avoided eye contact keeping his eyes glued to the floor. "Y'know he's wrong and just straight up stupid " he didn't respond and just kept his eyes on the floor. He put his head in his hands. I moved to crouch infront of him. I put my hands on his wrists and he let's me move them away from his face. I put my finger on his chin so he'd look at me

"If you heard was severus said you must've heard what I said. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. You are absolutely amazing and are so smart. You don't make me weak and your really not weak. You carried me to the hospital wing just a few weeks ago. You have been someone who has encouraged me and so many others to be strong. He's an idiot do you wanna know why?" I said.

"Why?" He said with his voice shaky.

"He thinks being different is weird. What's the fun in life if your not a little weird. He also wouldn't like me much if he learned I was an illegal Animagus or I could change my appearance when I wanted" at those word I changed my hair from y/h/c to black white and gold. "You are weird, yes, but so is the rest of our group. Is severus doesn't like it he can fuck off"

Remus smiled and wiped his tears.

"This is why your my favorite" he said with a laugh as I stood up and pulled him in for another hug. I laughed and played with his hair as we stood in the empty compartment.