chapter 14

Y/n pov

Today was the hogwarts trip so I had to dress nice. I still can't walk well but I'm going to have to try for this day. I grabbed my outfit and got changed quickly.

Lily really wanted to do my hair so I let her

"You look stunning" She gasped

"Thanks" I said looking in the mirror once again. "Ok I have to head downstairs. I'll see you later" I said with a smile. I carefully walked downstairs to see the boys in the commons.

"I'll see you guys in half an hour to an hour" I said waving to them. They waved and lucius was waiting outside of the portrait.

"You look amazing y/n" he said.

"Thanks lucius"

We walked down the stairs and over to the door for the carriages. We met up with his friend and my cousin narcissa.

"Whats she doing here?" She asked.

"She's my date" lucius said looking over at me.

Narcissa rolled her eyes and got into the carriage. He boyfriend followed after. Lucius was in next and he held his hand out to me. I sat next to him and he put his hand over mine.  It was weird but surprisingly...nice.

The day was actually fun. The boys didn't come to get me which shocked me but it was nice. Lucius pulled me aside before we left.

"Hey uh I have to admit something." He started " this whole thing wasn't about narcissa. I actually just uh wanted to ask you out"  I looked at him slightly shocked. He took my hand and kissed it softly. He then brought his hand up to my cheek and leaned in. He lightly pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. He pulled away after a minuet or two.

"Sorry" he mumbled. Before he could continue I pulled him back in for another kiss.

Remus pov

We were about to go and steal y/n back when we saw lucius and her go towards an alley. We decided to follow from a distance. He was talking with her before her kissed her hand. Then he went in for a kiss. I stared at the scene ahead of me. Once they finished their kiss he started talking again but y/n cut him off with another kiss. I felt something in me crash. It's not like I like her or anything I think. I quickly turned away and walked toward the carriages. The boys followed in silence and we all went back to hogwarts.

Y/n pov

I got back to the common room and lily was sitting with the boys on the couch.

"So how was it" she said excitedly. I sat down next to Remus.

"Weird"

"Why?"

"Because you were right"

"About? "

"It having nothing to do with my cousin"

"He kissed you!"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"I'm dating a malfoy"

Lily jumped up and ran over to me. She pulled me off the couch and into a hug.

"Oh my merlin. I know severus hangs our with him. Maybe we could do something!"

"Yeah it sounds fun!"

She hugged me one last time before going to letter severus. I sat back down in shock.

"Y/n are you ok?" Remus asked next to me.

"Yeah why" I said finally snapping back to reality

"You seem stressed"

"Yeah. It all happed so fast. I don't even remember saying yes to dating" I said clearly confused.

"What"

"Everything feels like a dream right now. I'm heading off to bed" I said getting up. The boys nodded and I headed upstairs. I fell asleep quickly

________

At breakfast the next moring Regulus,who was sorted into slytherin this year, came up to be.

"Your dating lucius?" He asked sitting in the opening next to me.

"Yeah"

"Since when did you two get along?"

"Well he apologized to me when we were shopping in the book store"

"Really?"

"Yeah then we went to hogsmead together yesterday"

"Well maybe this Christmas break won't be as harsh for you at home."

"Oh I don't think I'm going home for Christmas. It won't matter who I date. She will always Hate me"

"Well wherever you are I have to send you a present this year. I did buy one for you last year but mum took it. But whatever back to lucius"

"Regulus don't get your hopes up. It probably won't even last long. I don't even know why I said yes"

"What do you mean?"

"Yes I know ever other girl in the school thinks he one of the hottest guys but i don't see it. Also I know how obsessed narcissa is about him. She's probably plotting to kill me right now. I'm probably going to write to her and get her to make a move and he break up with me"

"I mean why though. You have power in the school now"

"I don't want power in the school. I just want to hang out with my friends and learn how to become a witch. He also embarrassed the crap out of me last year. Maybe I should return the favor"

"How would you 'return the favor''

"You'll see. I probably do it later today. Lily might kill me but that's ok"

"Ok well I'm getting death stares from my table. I'll be off now"

"Alright have fun"

I looked back at my friends and sirius and James had smirks on there faces.

"Whats your plan y/n?" James asked excitedly

"I knew you'd never date him" sirius chimed in.

"Like I said to Regulus it will probably happen later today"