1K READS SPECIAL!!

Hellllloooo and welcome to the Shine of a Star 1k reads special! To start off, thank you to everyone who's read this story so far. It means quite a lot to me, this is one of my first fanfics I've posted online.

Second of all, I honestly didn't expect my story to blow up the way it did (on quotev anyway, thank you for the 3k+ views ☆(≧∀≦*)ノ)

Existing chapters are likely to be editing every so often, but your author can only keep track of so many minuscule edits before she loses her mind ^^;

(I have two other accounts on different websites. Both have this story, and updating small edits is quite tiring)

Without further ado, here is the special!

(Warning, there is one spoiler from the manga, referring to past demon slayers. It will be marked if you would like to skip that section)

About Breath of the Stars:

What the Demon Slayer Corporation knows:

Facts from the Demon Slayer Corp's Extensive and Excessive Library

- Book -

Breath Styles

- Section -

Breath of the Stars, aka Star Breathing

Synopsis:

Little to nothing is known about this breathing style.

Moves:

No known moves. It is highly possible that moves were seen, but unexplainable.

Users:

The first user was possibly the first ever demon slayer to exist, according to several documents the family kept. No one knows how they looked. The user worked undercover, effectively minimizing the demon population. They died of natural causes. Sword color is unknown.

The second user was male. According to several journals, he spoke little. He was polite to people he met, but showed signs of being standoffish and distant. He died during a battle with one of the uppermoons, and only his sword remained. Sword color: none. The sword edge appeared to be some sort black stone.

The third user was female. She appeared from nowhere, taking down thousands of demons with her. According to some documents, she felt sympathy for some of them. One person claimed they heard her whisper to her victim, "May you go to heaven for showing remorse and regret for your actions." Sword color: seemed black, but could cast a light even in the darkest places. She died from an unknown disease.

The fourth user is unknown. Records state that they were silent, only fighting during the night and covering their entire face so as to not be identified. They vanished one night and nothing was heard from them again. After this, there were no other recorded users of this breathing style.

What I know:

Actual Facts, from Author-Chan's notebook:

- Summary -

This breath style requires immense concentration and a good memory. The user is chosen often because of their pure heart, someone who feels genuine sympathy for killing demons, as well as their resilience and belief in justice, whether the person/demon accused is innocent or guilty. The user of Star Breathing also has the ability to grant a passage to Heaven for a demon if once beheaded, truly regret their actions.