Character Profiles! Takara and Miyu

Takara Rokuro

Age: 14

Gender: Male

- Appearance -

Height: 5' 10"

According to others, he's tall for his age.

"Ah yes, the youngest of his family. Takara-san is quite tall for his age. Although his hair color is rather interesting, seeing none of his family has that shade of color."

- A resident in Takara's hometown

Hair color: Dark-Pink

His hair color is unique to the family. Unlike the rest of his siblings, who have jet-black hair, Takara has a shade of dark pink. (Similar to Sabito's) No one knows how it happened, it just did.

Eye Color: Dark Brown

- Personality -

Takara is a bit of an airhead and kinda clumsy. Very much the extrovert and loves socializing with people. He's the youngest of a family of five children, all demon slayers. Negative energy where? This boy is a whole ball of sunshine, and cannot be tainted by other's negative feelings. His attitude can be a bit childish at times, but he knows how to get serious when the situation calls for it. Always ends up getting hurt somehow, but recovers fast. Be aware, he is a lot tougher than he looks. His agility is unparalleled by others, one would think that love breathing would be the better style for him.

"Takara-san? You mean the clumsy one? Although he's smiling all the time, I swear he has nothing but fluff for brains!!"

- Miyu

"What do I think about Takara-san? Well, he reminds me of Tanjiro-san. Both are easy to tease." *mischievous smile* "Fine, fine, I'll answer the question truthfully. He seems childish at first, but there's a feeling I get that he's a lot more serious than he appears."

- (Y/n)

Breathing Style: Flame Breathing

Never trained under a master, quite literally taught himself. Until he stumbled across Rengoku in his travels. He's also the Tsuguko for the flame Hashira. Never learned love breathing despite his agility because he's scared of the aura he gets from Shinobu when he talks to Mitsuri.

"Ah yes! My Tsugoku! He definitely has the spirit needed! Although... he would be more suited for Love Breathing. I don't know why he doesn't talk to Mitsuri-san about training though..."

- Rengoku

"Hm? Oh, Rengoku-san's Tsugoku. Yes, I've heard about him. Rengoku-san speaks highly of him. Every time I see him, he runs away though. I'm not sure why."

- Shinobu

"Ah, Takara-san. His flexibility manages to astound me every time! He's even Rengoku-san's Tsugoku!"

- Mitsuri

- Background -

Takara is from a family of five children, him being the youngest. Growing up in the shadow of you siblings is definitely not easy, and Takara has had his share of jealousy. However, he is the first to become a Tsugoku out of all of them, making his parents very proud.

"It's not easy growing up with four older siblings. Especially as the youngest, they already despise me." *nervous laugh* "I still love them, and they love me, of course, but we have our scuffles from time to time."

- Takara

...

Miyu Masuyo

Age: 14

Gender: Female

- Appearance -

Height: 5' 4"

Hair Color: Black, fading to Scarlet Red

Eye Color: Dark Red

Miyu's physical appearance is enough to cause anyone to blush. Her eyes are sharp, observing everyone and everything. Perhaps this is why she became a demon slayer. Her hair is always up, either in a bun, ponytail, or braid. While traveling, she wears a cloak, so as to not draw attention to her.

"Miyu-san? She's really pretty. Unfortunately her tongue is just as sharp as her eyes."

- Takara

- Personality -

Miyu has a somewhat... harsh personality... Not exactly mean, as she does have her moments of caring. She's quick to comment on other's appearances, and tends to keep to herself. She moves silently, her feet never making a sound on the floor. To others, Miyu appears to be unforgiving, hostile, and aloof. If only they knew she kept herself like that so people wouldn't get close to her.

"Miyu-san... that is her name right? She's... interesting. I definitely don't like her personality, but maybe she just has to warm up to me?"

- (Y/n)

- Breathing Style -

???

- Background -

Miyu is from a somewhat wealthy family in the city. She is the only child of her parents, who are both highly successful. Her mom owns a fabric shop, and her father runs a restaurant. Growing up, she was left on her own with a caretaker. Although Miyu would rather die than admit it, she loves the countryside more than the bustling city.

"There's something about it, that's rather... peaceful. There's no one there to bug me, it's just me and my thoughts"

- Miyu

Hello!! Hope this double update satisfied my lovely readers. (I can't write 2000+ words in three days okay? I've tried lol)

As more original characters are added, I'll add their profiles as well ^^

- Crystal <3