Chapter 1

"OMG! SPILL THE BEANS NOW!!" Grace bursted into my room.

"Grace, calm down," said Taylor, "Em what happened?"

Grace and Taylor are my best friends. I've known Taylor since we were in diapers and we met Grace in 1st grade. We've been the Three Musketeers since then.

"Yeah, Em, What's wrong with your face?" Grace asked, making me laugh.

"That's her thinking face, Grace." Taylor replied with a chuckle. "But seriously, What's wrong?"

Sighing, I said, "I met this guy at th-"

"OMYGOSH!!!" Grace screamed, "FINALLY!" Taylor smacked her for me and told me to continue.

"Okay, so I met this guy at the ballpark today. He was working at the concession stand and talked to me after. He said his name is Jason and that he is new. When we shook hands, I had this weird feeling run through me. He asked me to show him around someday. Then he got called back to work." I looked at my friends who were grinning from ear to ear. I didn't even know that was possible.

"Guys? Why are y'all looking at me like that?" I asked frowning.

Taylor was the first to speak up, "Does Lil E have anymore games today?"

I smiled at the nickname they gave my little brother, Emmett. "Yeah, it's the first tournament of the season. Why?"

Grace smirked at me then looked at Taylor, "WE'RE COMING WITH YOU!!!" They screamed together.

"Fine, his game is at 3 and it's..." Looking at the clock, I realize that his game is in..."TEN MINUTES TILL!"

I ran out my room screaming for Emmett, "Come on, doofus, you're gonna be late."

He ran downstairs, "I KNOW! COME ON!!"

We hopped in Taylor's car since my mom was working. We made it with 2 minutes to spare.

When Taylor finally parked, we all climber out and Emmett ran to his team. Me, Taylor, and Grace had almost made it to the bleachers when I heard my name...

"EMILY!!" I turned to see Jason running towards me and instantly smiled. He was wearing a uniform. I didn't know he played baseball.

"Hey Jason," I greeted him. "These are my two best friends, Taylor and Grace. Taylor, Grace this is Jason."

They smirked at me and I glared at them.

"Hi!" They both said.

Jason smiled at them and then turned to me, "When's your brothers game? Maybe I cou-" He didn't get to finish because some guy jumped on his back, taking them both to the ground. As Jason wrestled to get the guy off, my friends bursted out in laughter and I just stared at them, smiling.

Jason finally got the guy off, "Idiot!" He screamed at him.

"Ahh, Jason, you know you love me." The guy answered.

"Whatever," Jason turned and noticed we were still there. "Oh! Em, this is my Idiot of a best friend, Max. Max, Emily."

"Hey" I said.

He smirked at Jason then turned to me and said, "Hey, Jason said you were beautiful but he didn't say you were this beautiful." I went to say something but Jason interrupted me...

"I said words could not describe how beautiful she is, you little liar!" He blushed when he realized I was still there.

"I have to go watch my brothers game." I said turning around. "I'll see you later, Jason." I called while walking away.

That was awkward and sweet, too. I can't believe...HE THINKS I'M BEAUTIFUL!!! YAY!!

My thoughts were interrupted by my friends.

"Grace, she is so cute. She looks like a tomato!" Taylor said laughing.

"Oh. My. God. Taylor. You're. You're. So right." Grace said through her laughter.

I blushed even more. "Y'all are retarded." I mumbled which made them laugh harder.

**JASON POV **

He smirked at me then turned to Em, she looked really today, I was lost in my thoughts until I heard him say, "Hey, Jason said you were beautiful but he didn't say you were this beautiful." OH MY GOD! I am going to kill him.

"I said words could not describe how beautiful she is, you little liar!" I said the blushed when I realized Emily was still there.

"I have to go watch my brothers game." she said turning around. "I'll see you later, Jason." she called while walking away.

"Bye." I said frowning. That's when I remembered to kill Max, I turned to him and screamed, "YOU IDIOT!"

"Relax bro, I was testing to see if she liked you." He stated in a 'duh' tone.

"How?"

"Dude, she looked like a tomato." He said. I thought about it and a picture of her blushing came into my mind.

"Fine, I forgive you this time. Next time better not even happen." I told him giving a pointed look. He gave me a smirk in return.

Sighing, I said, " Come on. Coach will be mad if we're late for the game."

—————————————————————————

Hey! So I added Jason's POV to this chapter after I was done editing. Hope you liked it. If you liked the story so far please share it with friends, family, anybody on Wattpad.

Comment, Vote, Share! Thanks,

CD