Bonus Chapter ~ Surprise!

This is based 6 months after their wedding. :)

----------------------------------------

"What did the doctor say?" Taylor asked as I walked up to the table at Starbucks.

"He said that everything seemed normal. He took a few tests and was going to call when he got the results." I said sitting down.

Grace looks at me while pursing her lips, "What are you feeling? Like what symptoms are you having?"

"I don't know. I've had a headache all week, my backs been hurting a lot, I've been having a lot of cramps, I get dizzy every now and then. I think that's it. Why?"

She nods, "Just wondering. Let's go shopping!"

~~~

We spent almost the full day shopping before I got sick and we had to leave. I unlocked my house before letting the girls in and closing it. We took our shoes off before walking into the living room. We all rolled our eyes at our husbands, well Grace and I's husbands and Taylor's boyfriend, as they shout at the baseball game.

Grace cleared her throat. "Hey guys."

They all whip their heads in our direction and smile. Jason looks at me worried and starts walking towards me. "What'd he say?" He asks, putting his hands on my cheeks.

I smiled up at him, "He took a few tests and is going to call with the results when they come in. Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine."

He rubs my cheek with his thumb and sighs, "We don't know that. Babe, I'm just really worried with your family's cancer history."

I pulled his forehead to meet mine. I open my mouth to reply but close it immediately. I put my hand to my mouth and run to the bathroom. I hear someone follow after me but focus on getting everything out of my stomach. Someone grabs my hair and holds it behind me as I continue.

"Taylor, go get a cold rag, please? She's burning up." Jason said.

"Okay, I'll let them know that she's okay." She says before leaving.

I groan before feeling Jason starts rubbing my back. Taylor comes back and gives him the rag. I sit back and he puts it on my forehead before massaging my shoulders. We sit like that for a few minutes before Grace comes in with a bag.

"Jason, why don't we leet her soak in a cold bath?" Grace said putting the bag on the counter.

"That might be good. I'll let y'all stay in here with her." He kisses my forehead before standing up and leaving.

Taylor closes the door and nods at Grace. "Ems, I've been thinking about your symptoms and I think you need to take one of these. Just in case."

I look at her and my eyes go wide, "A pregnancy test? Really?"

"Yes, I know that the doctors said that it was unlikely for y'all to get pregnant but Ems, you have almost all the symptoms of pregnancy."

I look at the box before sighing, "What happens when I'm not pregnant?"

Taylor and Grace smile at me, "What happens when you are?"

I purse my lips before opening the box and taking the test.

~~~

Jason's POV

I walked out the bathroom before hearing Taylor shut the door. I sighed and plopped onto the sofa next to Max.

He looked at me, "She good?"

"I don't know, man. She just seems to be getting worse. I'm really worried about her."

Ryder paused the game and turned towards us, "What is the chance of her being pregnant?"

I looked down at my lap and felt my chest tightening up, "Not completely out of the possibilities but, according to my doctor, highly unlikely."

He gives me a small smile, "Sorry, man. That sucks."

"Yeah, let's just watch the game for now." I said not wanting to talk about it anymore.

About 30 minutes later, Taylor comes running down the hallway. She grabs a bottle of water and runs to the bathroom again. That's what makes me worry and sit up right away.

"Calm down. She probably just needs something to drink." Max says and Ryder nods.

"Yeah, yeah, okay." I said before relaxing.

"Jason..." I look over at Emily who looks completely in shock. I stand up right away.

"What? Babe, what is it?" I walk over to her.

"I..." She looks over at Taylor and Grace, who have huge smiles, and nods when they give her a thumbs up. 

"Em, babe, you're really scaring me. What is it?" 

She swallows before saying, "I'm pregnant."

I freeze, "What?"

She nods and a smile makes its way on my face, "Are you serious? You're pregnant?"

"I am! I'm preg-" I cut her off with my lips. I kiss her with all the love in the world. How did I get so lucky to have her?

She pulls away and laughs. She looks up at me and bites her lip, "We're going to be parents."

I grinned and leaned my forehead on hers. "You're going to be a great mom."

"And you're going to be a great dad." She says before pecking my lips once more.

We're both pulled apart as our friends start congratulating us. We all settle in the living room to watch a movie.

~~~

Emily's POV

I walk out of the bathroom and see Jason laying down in bed. I walk over and lay down next to him.

He turns towards me and smiles. He moves to me and hovers over me before kissing me. He moves down and lifts my shirt before kissing my stomach and putting my shirt back. He plops down next to me again before turning to me. He kissed my lips again.

"I can't wait to start a family with you." He said making me tear up.

"I can't wait either." I said before kissing him again.

------------------------------------------

So, more than one surprise happened here. What do y'all think?

I officially love my new job and coworker! She's awesome! Love ya girl!

I have 1 more definite bonus chapter! If this book gets to 800 votes, I'll write the rest of them.

Thanks for reading guys! I love all of y'all!!

CD