Chapter 18 - Ball Pt. 3

IMPORTANT: I DECIDED TO USE 'One Call Away' by Charlie Puth SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE BOOK. I WILL NOW BE USING 'Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT! SEX SONG WILL ALSO BE USED IN FUTURE CHAPTERS RATHER THAN BALL CHAPTERS! :)

-----------------------------------------------

We're all hanging out by the food and talking when Ed Sheeran starts playing. A lot of couples walk onto the floor and start slow dancing. I smile at them but someone soon blocks my vision and a hand is put in front of my face.

"May I have this dance, m'lady?" I giggle at his fake British accent.

"Why of course, my good sir." I say with my own fake accent. I also give a slight curtsey as a sign of acceptance.

Jason grins at me and leads me to the dance floor. I feel his hand as it goes on my back, thank you open back dress. He pulls me so close that our faces are only centimeters away from each other. My breath hitches in my throat at our proximity. He's staring deeply at me as we start swaying to the music. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead before leaning his head on mine. I close my eyes as we continue swaying to the music. 

I lift my head up when I notice it's about to end. I look over and see Grace and Max talking and laughing quietly with each other. I turned to look at Taylor and Ryder in time to see Ryder glare at her as she laughs. When she closes her eyes from laughing to hard, he smiles at her. I smiled at them as Jason grabbed my cheek and leaned in. I smiled as did he.

We're pulled apart by our friends when 'Watch Me' by Silento starts playing. The girls drag me to the center of the floor as we start dancing. The guys are off to the side laughing at us. Grace narrows her eyes at Max who immediately stops laughing. She goes over to him and drags him over to us. He looks at us and then jumps into the dance too. We bust out laughing at him. 

Jason and Ryder come up to the group and dance with us too. We're all laughing at each other and having a good time. I look to the sides to notice that all the adults are watching the teenagers dance. I glance at Joey to see him chuckling at something behind me. I turn and see Dylan trying to do the dance, key word trying. I laugh loudly at him and he looks at me with a grin.

I turn back to my friends and smile at them. I furrow my eyebrows when I don't see Jason. I look around but I can't find him. "Boo." I squeal then slap my hand over my mouth before I caught anyone's attention. I turn and hit Jason on the arm when he laughs at me. He winks at me before grabbing my hand and dragging me out the gala room.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as I try to not fall in my heels. I grabbed the bottom of my dress with my other hand.

"Just trust me." He says. I'm trying my best to keep up with him as he pulls me up the stairs.

When we reach the top, he turns left. We reach the end of the hall, when he turns right into a different hallway. Finally, he turns right again into a room. Once we're inside he closes the door. I raise my eyebrow at him when he turns toward me smiling.

"I didn't know that it was your birthday the other day but I got you something." He say, grabbing my hand again and sitting me down on the edge of a bed.

I smiled at him, "You didn't have to get me anything." I meant it too. He has done more than enough.

He kneeled down in front of me to be eye level. "I know but I wanted too." He smiled and took a box out of his pocket. He handed it to me and I opened it to reveal a heart key necklace. The heart is lined with diamonds. Tears filled my eyes at the beautiful gift. I looked back up at him and smiled.