Chapter 15

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! INCLUDES UPDATING INFO AND MORE! REMEMBER TO READ IT! ENJOY!

~~~

**The Next Day = Bad Day**

I look at the clock on my nightstand. 12:37. I woke up around 5ish due to the nightmares. My mom and Emmett came see me when they woke up but I wasn't really in the talking mood. I blow my nose and grab a new tissue to wipe my tears. I get up and look in the mirror. My eyes and nose are all red and puffy. My hair is a mess. I grab a rubber band and throw it into a messy bun. I throw on my 'NO THANKS' shirt and a pair of black jean shorts. I put on my white high top converse and grab a plaid shirt and my phone before heading out the house. I start walking towards the one place I plan on going to today...

Jason's POV

Emily hasn't answered any of my text. I'm starting to get really worried. Is she okay? Did something happen? Is she busy with some-

"She's fine. Trust me." Taylor tells me. Taylor, Grace, Max, and I are currently hanging out at Joey's getting lunch.

"How do you know?"

She smiles a half smile, "She's fine."

I open my mouth to ask her what's going on when Dylan walks up. He smiles at all of us but it doesn't reach his eyes. Hm, neither did Taylor's come to think of it.

"Have you talked to her today?" I hear Taylor ask and look to see her looking at Dylan.

He nods, "This morning. She called about 5:15."

"5:15? That isn't bad. It's getting better." Grace comments. Taylor nods in agreement. Max and I look at each other confused.

"Do me a favor. Bring this to her for me? Nanny said she hasn't eaten anything today."

He hands her a box which I assume is full of pizza.

Taylor goes to say something but is interrupted by a cell phone. Dylan answers his phone and says, "Hey Nan, I was just giving Taylor some salas for Em...What do you mean she isn't in her room?"

Taylor immediately tenses, as does Grace. They all look at each other and silently agree on something. Taylor checks her phone and nods at them. She mouths 12:54. What?

"Nanny, it's fine. We know where she's at. Taylor and Grace are going to go there now." He looks at them and they nod and start standing up. Dylan walks back to the 'Employee's Only' room. Max and I also start standing up to leave.

"No, y'all stay and finish. It'll be fine."

"No. If it involves Emily then we're coming. Something serious is going on and I don't appreciate being left in the dark." I tell Grace.

They smile at me and we all leave.

"Stop at my house really quick." Taylor says.

"Mine too, please."

Max nods and heads off.

"I'll be right back." Taylor runs into her house.

About 10 minutes later she returns with a mason jar full of cake, some candles, and a box.