Chapter 11

It's been a week. It's been a freaking week and he's avoiding me. He kissed me and now he thinks it's okay to avoid me?

My thoughts get cut off by Max, "Stop stressing. He'll talk to you eventually." I smiled at him and nodded.

In case you're wondering, Max has been trying to get me in a better mood since Jason started ignoring me. He's really good at it considering how stupid he acts most of the time. He has become my best guy friend. He hung out with our group a lot this week. After his games, he would immediately come watch Emmett or come sit at our table by concessions. I remember when Jason first noticed this.

**Flashback**

"Emmett! Oh my gosh!" I said laughing as he spills ketchup on his shirt again.

"Shut up." He groans as he goes get napkins.

I'm still laughing as Max runs up to the table. "What's so funny?"

I catch my breath enough to tell him how Emmett kept spilling everything on his shirt over and over again because this girl kept walking by and distracting him. Soon enough he's laughing with me and Emmett walks up grumbling about us. That just causes us to laugh harder.

"So, you doing okay about what happened?" Max asked looking serious.

Biting my lip, I reply, "No, not really. I want him to talk to me. I want to talk about what happened." I close my eyes when I feel tears threatening to come. No. I will not cry over him. Not right now. I feel someone sit next to me and I automatically know it's Max. "You stink. Literally stink." I told him when he wraps his arms around me in a comforting hug.

"Don't cry over the idiot. He'll talk to you eventually. If you look at him, you could tell he's miserable too." I look up at Max to see if he's telling the truth. I sigh and turn back to my food. Taking a bite, I look up and see Jason standing there looking at our table with his jaw clenched. When I'm about to turn away, our eyes lock. He freezes and so do I. We stare at each other for a few seconds before I'm snapped out of it by Max. I turn to Max and he raises an eyebrow at me and gestures towards Jason. I smiled at him to let him know I was fine. He nodded as I turned to look at Jason again but he's gone.

**Flashback Over**

Sighing, I got up to go throw my trash away. I turn around and walk smack dab into someone.

"SORRY." We both say, I immediately looked up when I recognised the voice.

"Jason..." I said slowly. He was looking at me with shock and panic in his eyes. Before he could say anything or run away, I pulled him away from the crowd. Looking around, I noticed no one around.

"Sorry but I'm tired of waiting for you to talk to me. I'm also extremely annoyed you've been avoiding me."

He looks everywhere but me, "I didn't even think you noticed. You seemed to busy with Max." He was trying not to glare. Key word, 'Trying'.

"What are you talking about? Of course I noticed! You idiot, you kissed me and then avoided me for a week! A whole freaking week! Do you know how annoyed I've been? Anytime I would look at you, you would look away and that sucked. Why? Why did you avoid me?" I ranted and then frowned.

He looked at me with regret in his eyes, "I was embarrassed. I didn't know if we would be okay after the kiss. I didn't want things to be awkward between us. I didn't think you wanted me to kiss you." He looks down.

"Jason, you're an idiot. I kissed you back. Wouldn't that automatically mean I wanted you to kiss me?" I said with a slight smile. No, you're mad at him.

"That's what I thought. Until I saw you and Max hanging out, not only one day but, the entire week. He blew me off all week because y'all were hanging out." He said glaring again. OMG! He's jealous! I'm so stupid! Of course he's jealous you've been hanging with another guy, who happens to be his best friend!

I start laughing, "You are a jealous idiot. I don't like Max, not like that anyway. He doesn't like me like that either. In fact, I happen to know who he likes."

"I want jealous!" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Fine, whatever. Just go back to Max already or better yet the waiter that was flirting with you the other day. Yeah, Max told me about it." He says and starts walking away.

"Fine! Maybe I will, you jerk! To think that I thought you were a nice guy? I cant believe I let myself like you." I stormed passed him. Right as I grab the handle of the door, he grabs my wrists, spins me around, and pushes me against the door.

His body is pressed against mine holding me in place. His face is only a few centimeters away from mine, which causes my breath to hitch. He's staring right at me with a look I can't decipher.

"You just admitted that you liked me," He looks at me with those crystal blue eyes, "You should know that I like you too." He says. Slowly he starts to lean in when...

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hello!! I decided to update again because I had y'all waiting for so long. Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm doing this on my tablet, lol!

What did y'all think of Emily and Max becoming besties? What about Emily dragging Jason to talk to him? What about Jason being jealous? What about the mini argument? What about the ending? What do you think is going to happen? Let me know!

Also,  would anyone like to make a cover for this book? I think it needs a new one. Message me if you'd like to make one.

One more thing, for future reference, would y'all like some steamy chapters? Semi-steamy but not full on steamy? Or keep it PG? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

THANKS LOVES!! <3

Comment, Vote, and Share.

CD