Bonus Chapter ~ Wedding Special

Jason grinned at me as we heard, "You may now kiss the bride." He grabbed my cheeks and smiled when our lips connected. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. We heard cheering coming from all around the church. I giggled as he lifted me in the air and twirled me around.

He put me down as Pastor Greg said, "Ladies and Gentleman, Mr. and Mrs. Jason Matthews." Jason bring our intertwined hands into the air, along with his other hand. I raise my left hand in the air while holding my bouquet.

With our hands intertwined, we run down the aisle. Jason keeps pulling me through the hallway before making a quick turn. He pushes me into the room before closing the door.

I grin as he turns towards me, "You look very handsome, Mr. Matthews."

He grins back, "And you look very beautiful, Mrs. Matthews."

I sigh, "I love the way that sounds." He puts his hands on my waist and mine go to his neck.

"Trust me, so do I." He says while leaning in.

~~~

"I'm so happy for you!" Taylor said, as her and Grace hugged me.

"Thanks y'all." I told them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for the bride and groom's first dance." We all look at the band. I turn and see Jason walking over to me with a smile on his face.

He grabs my hand and we walk onto the dance floor. "So, what song did you pick for our first dance? Is it going to blow me away?" I grinned.

"Oh, I think you'll cry." He smirked.

I scoffed but stopped when I heard the song, "Damn you, Jason." I said with a giggle. He was right. I started tearing up as 'One Call Away' starting playing through the speakers.

He smiled and pulled me close. We swayed to the music with my head resting in the crook of his neck. He rested his chin on my forehead and whispered the lyrics to me. Towards the end of the song, I lifted my head up and looked at Jason, my husband. I smiled at the thought of being married to him for the rest of my life. He smiled back and leaned in.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you so much, too." I said right before our lips connected. We pulled away as the song ended and cheering erupted from our family and friends.

Taylor, Grace, Max, Ryder, and Dylan join us on the dance floor, along with others, as 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars starts playing.

We're all laughing and dancing. Jason spins me and I laugh at him as he dips me. I look up at him and giggle at his boyish grin. I look at my parents and see them smiling and dancing together also. I glance to my side as I see something in the corner of my eye. I stop dancing and turn to get a better look. Jason looks at me with a worried expression. His eyes follow my line of vision before stopping.

"Who is that?" Jason asked with furrowed eyebrows. My eyes start tearing up and I let out a quick breath before swallowing the lump in my throat.

There at the entrance of the building, is a man smiling at us. I him a small smile and a small wave. He grins and waves back before turning towards Jason. He looks at Jason and nods his head. He smiles at both of us then looks at my parents. He smiles then chuckles at them attempting to dance. He looks at me one last time before walking out of the building.

I turn towards Jason, who is looking at me worried and confused, "I...that..." I let out a breathy laugh, "That was Evan. He was here. You saw him, too, right?"

Jason smiles and looks at the entrance before turing back to me, "Yeah. Yeah, I did."

I smile at him before kissing him, "I love you so much!" He chuckles.

"I love you so much, too, Mrs. Matthews." He replied before pulling me in for another kiss.

---------------------------------------

Hey! First bonus chapter is officially up! Hope you like it. Most of them will be longer than this one. However, this is exactly how I wanted this chapter to come out. I hope you like it!

I'll be starting my summer job today, so I won't be able to post as much but I will post as much as possible.

I need y'all to vote on which Bonus Chapter you want next:

~ Someone's Jelly

or

~ Surprise!

Let me know so I can start working on them more. Thanks guys!

Love y'all!

CD

Here are the looks from the wedding! Let me know what you think.

Emily:

Jason and the Groomsmen:

Bridesmaids:

Flower Girl and Ring Boy: