Chapter 7

I'm soooooo sorry!! I got hit by this thing called life. Yeah, it sucked. Anyway, here is chapter 7. I hope you like it. Please forgive me for not updating sooner.

—————————————————————————

"WAKE UP!!" Taylor screamed. "We can't sleep and do nothing all day. Let's go shopping!"

"Ugh, five more minutes." I whined.

"No, get your lazy butt up."

"Fine." I said with a sigh.

"YAY! We're leaving in 20, I'm calling Grace." Taylor said running out of the room.

I got up and ran to the bathroom. A few minutes later, I went back to Taylor's room to change. I got dresses in my pair of white skinny jeans, an over sized coral t-shirt, and coral sneakers. I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Taylor at the table and her Mom cooking breakfast. Her mom turned to put bacon on a plate and saw me, "Hey sweetheart. Hungry?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Nope! She took to long, we have to go. Grace is meeting us at the mall."

"She needs to ea-" Before her mom could finish, Taylor dragged me out the front door.

"Well, okay then." I said with a laugh.

"Shut up and get in the car." I laughed but did as she said.

** 15 Minutes Later **

"EMILY! TAYLOR!" I could hear Grace screaming through the mall.

"Hey, Grace." I hugged her.

"Let's get shopping!" Taylor squealed, making me and Grace wince.

** 2 hours later **

"Grace, that shirt is adorable!" Taylor said.

"Yeah, you have to get it." I said.

My phone started ringing, while Grace checked out.

It was my mom. "Hey mom, what's up?"

"Your dads company is having a dance and he wants you, Taylor, and Grace to come."

"Of course, what kind of dance?"

"Fancy, like Prom."

"Okay, we're at the mall now, so we will look for dresses."

"Okay, Bye Emily. Have fun."

"Bye, Mom"

"We're going to a ball." I said to Taylor and Grace as they joined me again.

"Let me guess, your dad?"

"Yep. Let's go shopping for dresses, shall we?"

"We shall." They replied.

———————————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter, I just needed to post this to show you I'm still alive.

Comment, Vote, and Share!

Thanks,

CD