Chapter 12

Slowly he starts to lean in when...

"Hey Emily, are you in here? Someone said they saw you come this...Oh..." Max says trying not to smile. "What do we have here? Naughty, naughty." He smirks. I push Jason away from me and glare at Max.

Jason groans, "Dude, why are you here?"

"I was looking for Emily."

Jason turns to me, "So he doesn't like you, right?" He rolls his eyes and starts walking away.

I look at Max and mouth 'Sorry' to him. His eyes now wide and he tries to stop me but it's too late. "He likes Grace!" Max tenses and Jason stops.

Jason turns towards Max, "Is that true? Do you like Grace or Emily?"

Max looks confused and then burst out laughing. "You think I like Emily?" He says in between laughs. I start giggling too. 

He finally calms down enough to answer, "Dude, I like Emily like a sister and yes it's true. I really like Grace but she does not feel the same. That's what she leads on anyway. She's always saying how annoying I am and blah, blah, blah." He stops when he sees us looking at him. "Yeah, I'm gonna go now. You two behave, okay?" He smirks then runs away laughing.

I shake my head at him and laugh. Jason clears his throat, "I'm an idiot, aren't I?" He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. 

I smile and walk over to him, "Kind of, yeah." He smiles back then frowns. He grabs my hands, "Emily, I'm sorry I got jealous of that idiot. I'm sorry I ignored you for a week. God, Emily I'm sorry for everything."

I look up at him, "It's okay but don't you ever do it again."

He smiles again, "I won't. Promise." I hold my pinky up to him and he chuckles before connecting his pinky finger with mine.

"Wait, sorry for everything. Does that mean you're sorry for the kiss too?" I blush and look down.

"NO! Oh God, no. I would never be sorry for that. I just wish it would've happened differently." 

"What do you mean?"

"I was hoping to kiss you for the first time after a date." He smiles at me.

I try not to smile, "Are you asking me out?"

He grins back, "Emily, will you go out with me? Like on an official date?"

I try to hide my grin but fail. Nodding at him, "Yes, I'd love too."

His grin widens, "Great. Tomorrow?"

I nod, "Yeah, what time and where are we going?"

"Six?" I nod an okay. "And as for wear we're going, it's a secret."

My mouth drops, "You can't do that! What do I wear?"

"Something for warm weather!" He yells as he runs out of the room.

Groaning, I walk out to go find Emmett.

**Later that day**

"We're home!" I yell as I open the door. Emmett immediately runs to the bathroom to shower. 

"In the kitchen!" I heard my mom scream.

I walk to the kitchen and see my mom along with Taylor and Grace. They all look upset. "Hey guys, what's wrong?"

Taylor purses her lips and looks at Grace then back at me, "My mom babysat today. When they fell asleep, she put them in my room. She didn't know they woke up. Ems, all of our dresses were in there. I had some paint open for my project. I think you know what happened."

My mouth hangs open, "Are you kidding me?"

"No, I wish I was but no. I mean, we have a week. That's plenty of time to find 3 dresses, right?"

Grace chimes in, "Yeah, we go shopping tomorrow and then we can have a sleepover."

I smile, "Actually, I have a date tomorrow..."

The three of them squeal. I wince at their loudness. "It better be with Jason." My mom says.

I roll my eyes, "It is. We have a date at 6 tomorrow night."

"Well then, we can go shopping in the morning and then come and get you ready. After your date, just come to my house and sleep over. Deal?"

I smile, "Deal. I'm going shower. Go put a movie on in my room for tonight."

**The Next Day**

"Okay, so it's 10:30 now. We'll need at least 2 hours to get you ready. That gives us about 5-6 hours."

"To the first store."

"Y'all are way to excited." I laugh.

As soon as we step into the first store, Taylor squeals. She grabs a blue dress and holds it up to herself. "What do you think?"

"Where's the rest of it?" Grace ask while laughing. Taylor glares at us and puts it back.

"Well, now that Emily and Jason are together, she needs to dress like a tease." Taylor smirks. 

My eyes go wide as they both pull me into a store.

**4 Hours Later**

"My feet hurt." Grace complains. "At least we found dresses."

"Yeah, wait until Jason sees Emily. He might pass out." She chuckles.

Rolling my eyes, "Whatever, it isn't even that revealing."

"Honey, it doesn't have to be revealing. Anyway, now we need shoes, hair, and makeup plans. That can be taken care of another day. Right now, we have to get you ready for a date." Grace says.

______________________________________________

Hello! So, over the next two chapters I'll post their outfits. What do y'all think about everything?

I just want to say thank you for all the love and support. It means so much to me. I love each and every one of you.

Changed the cover, what do you think about it?

Anyways,

Comment, Share, and Vote.

CD