Chapter 9

I'M BAAAAAACKKKKK...for now...anyway! Here is the new update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop, please! St-stop" I said between laughs.

"What do you have to say?" He smiled at me while continuing tickling me.

"I'm no-not saying it."

"Say it!" He said laughing at me.

"F-fine! Evan is awesome!" I tried steadying my breathe when he finally stopped tickling me. I looked up to see him smirking at me.

"Now, was that so hard?" He laughed but I just pushed him away.

"I have a game later, you're coming right?"

"Emily?" He looked over at me.

"Emily?" That wasn't his voice anymore.

"Emily!" I opened my eyes to see my mom with worry all over her face.

"Mom? Wh-what happened?"

"You blacked out and then were crying in your sleep."

"I was...I was dr-dreaming about Ev..." I couldn't finish the sentence without crying, so I just stopped.

"I know, sweetie. It's okay," My mom hugged me while rubbing my back, "By the way, that boy Jason came by, luckily your dad wasn't home, but he wanted to know if you wanted to hang out. I told him you were sleeping. I was wondering...do you like that boy?" My mom asked me.

I blushed. "MOM!!"

"I TOLD YOU! I TOLD BOTH OF YOU!!" Grace jumped from my closet, scaring me. Taylor walked out smiling knowingly at me.

"I hate all of you!" I said burying my face in my pillow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's short but I just felt the need to give y'all something at least.

Tell me what you think!

Comment, Vote, Share!

Love y'all!!

CD