5

~~Timeskip (a couple of months later)

The seven children became all closer to each other. They were all friendly and protective. Even Ace and Mika were closer, but they still fought childishly.

Mika was confused as to how long they would be staying for, but she didn't mind.

Killer kept coming over too. He was closer with Kidd. He was the only one that could control his angry when it rises from Luffy, Ace or Mika.

Shanks was kind of the leader since he's the oldest and all. All the kids sometimes listen to him when he was mature in rare times.

School already started months ago and the kids goes every 3 days a week. Kidd was already registered in the same school as MASL (ASL + Mika), and Killer. Dadan temporarily registered Sabo into the same school since she doesn't know how long he will be staying. Shanks was with Dadan helping out with the house, the kid clothes, etc.

There wasn't any middle school in the small town so he couldn't go. He just became the big brother figure to them even though Ace, Kidd and Mika doesn't acknowledge him as that. Just a friend who's older by a couple of years.

Dadan suggested him to go back, but Shanks wanted to stay a little longer. He made sure to get their contact information from Dadan before he leaves. The only people who had a cellphone was the adults, Shanks, and Sabo.

The other kids couldn't get any since Dadan knows they will either break, but to her eyes she doesn't want them to be exposed by technology.

Everyone went their separate ways to school. Mika was going to go alone until Shanks followed her. He woke up early, just to bring some of the kids to school, but he was fond of Mika and Luffy compare to the others.

It was Shanks, and Mika. The ASL went ahead of them. While Killer and Kidd went together. Mika secretly waits for Shanks to come down so he can drop her off.

Mika only liked a few people. Sabo, Shanks and Killer.

Shanks: Little angel, do you have any crushes in school?

"I don't have time playing around with people heart unlike you, Demon slayer."

Shanks: Demon slayer? I don't kill people.

"You don't but your dad does."

Shanks gritted his teeth hearing that.

"Ah, I forgot that triggers you. I'm not going to apologize though"

Shanks: You really are something. I should call you a devil instead.

"Don't you got a girlfriend or something?"

Shanks: No.

"Sorry girlfriends."

Shanks: Stop i'm not a playboy okay? But I do missed my friend Ben though.

"Oh.."

Shanks: IM NOT GAY!

"I didn't say anything, you doofus!"

The ASL were yelling at Mika to hurry up. They arrived at the school waiting for her.

Shanks: Welp, I'll leave you here. See ya at home little angel~"

"Bye Demon Slayer."

Mika waved at him. Luffy arm linked Mika and they went together to class.

Mika was sitting on the side with her best friend Zoro that seem quiet and she liked that side of him. The only people she like is quiet people who was only Law and Zoro in the school. Law was a year older like Kidd and Killer.