31

(Filler-ish)
This chapter is a gender bender. Enjoy!

After the plans that were started between the alliance of you, Doffy and Katakuri, all three of you decided to stay low for month

-A month is when the wedding will be held of Vinsmoke Sanji and Charlotte Pudding.

Doflamingo has contacted one of his family and noticed some were taken to prison and others disappeared from the country. He noticed Baby 5 had gotten married to some rich guy, while the others were staying low for Doffy signals.

You didn't know that much about Doffy, only the side of his annoyance personality. You smiled at him after he told you what he wanted to do after his goal.

You made a routine for the months to train with the two of them and become stronger. You kept collecting insights about everyone (straw hats), whitebeard, the revolutionary army and the redhair gang.

You broke down the curiosity of everyone and decided to disguise yourself in looking for answers. So you started with Ace since he was the easiest to find.

You made your hair into a ponytail, hide your breasts and added makeup to look more like a man than a woman. You transformed yourself into a man and wore a black top shirt and a pair of black pants with a chain near the pockets. You also wore a black cap and wore a mask.

-Living room:

Doffy and Katakuri were sitting on the couch and doing their own things, being extremely quiet. You went through the main entrance bypassing the living room, Doffy looked up and down at you. You can sense the judgment behind his glasses.

Doffy: What are you wearing, daughter? Or son?

"Spy disguise. Now excuse me, I shall leave."

Doffy: Stop talking like that donut guy over there.

"Good day."

You smirked and went out.

You went your way, to the bus station. You realized you would find the others in there since not everyone would go by car. Maybe some.

You sat all the way at the back and looked at the window. You were too cautious and made sure if anyone entered the bus, you were prepared.

-20 minutes later, a green-haired man appeared; Zoro.

"Urgh! Not the man I need." You thought.

Zoro was sitting in the middle row, you were watching him. All he was doing was sleeping. You looked away and watched the view until you noticed you saw Ace outside. You immediately pressed the stop button and went out of there.

You were a distance away from Ace, he was walking towards a restaurant. When he entered, you entered as well. You took a spot and pretend you were looking at the menu.

Ace was waiting for someone, he smirked and went towards your table smoothly. You gulped a bit, but you called the waiter to order food. Ace crossed his hands and stared at you in front of you.

You took off your cap and looked at him confusedly. "Excuse me, can I help you?"

Ace: Yeah, do you mind if I sit here?

"No."

Crap..did I got caught?

Ace: Thank you *grins*

He sat beside you and you pushed him back. So, he just sat on the other side when he got rejected.

"I said no by the way."

Ace: No means yes.

"Then yes, now go away."

Ace: Heh, okay! I'll sit here.

"What!?"

Ace: Anyways, I'm going to cut to the chase. Show me your face. *serious face*

"Why?"

Ace: Well, you are in a restaurant, so take off your mask. And two, you are clearly spying on me, amateur.

Fuck.

Ace: This is a basic skill, why are you making yourself so obvious?

"Hah... I'm not working for anyone."

Ace: Seriously man. I'm asking nicely, so hurry the fuck up before I kill you.

You sighed. You know you won't get caught anyways, since you made sure that makeup power worked into a manly face.

You took your mask away and looked at him.

Ace: Wow. A pretty boy.

"Why are you admiring your enemy?"

Ace: Didn't you say you don't work for anyone?

"I don't. I just found you attractive and followed you."

Ace: You think I'm going to buy that?

"Uh huh, you would if I was a girl. You don't appreciate your boy fan club." *pouty face*

Ace: Hmm.

"What?"

Ace: You talk like a normal human, so I don't think a twig like you would do anything to me. Come join my gang.

"Gang?!"

Ace: Everyone who knows me, including my fans knows that. *smirks*

"Very well. Thank you for the offer, but no. I rather not want my parents to worry about me."

Ace: Underage kid?!

"Yes. I am 16.."

Ace: hah.

Server: Your food is here.

Ace: Hell yeah! I was getting starved.

"hey, that's mine. don't you dare ea--"

Ace was already shoving his head into the meal, eating all the food. Seconds later, he slept. You thought he got into a food coma, but when you shake him up, he woke up.

Ace: Oh I fell asleep.

"Moron."

You got up and left. After leaving the restaurant, you felt a warm hand on your arm. You turned around, you saw your boyfriend right in front of you.

Sabo: Y/n? I knew it, it was you.

"Sabo? Wh-at?"

Sabo: I missed you so much *kisses your forehead*

Ace rushed outside and was looking at the two of you, he didn't know that his brother had a secret side.

Sabo was meeting Ace and he saw through your disguise.

Sabo: You changed? What with the man--

You closed his mouth, looking towards Ace watching you two. You whispered to Sabo smoothly.

"I'm not a girl. Don't ruin shit for me."

Sabo: *nods*

When you removed your arms, Sabo gasps in surprise and whispered to you. "You been tricking me this whole time?"

Your eyebrow quivered and looked at him seriously. He laughed at you with his red cheeks pouring out. He knew you were undercover.

Sabo: shit now explaining to my brother is going to be a drag.

Ace looked at us with a shocked face.

Ace: Well bro... I didn't know you were attracted to younger men. *covers his chest*

You chuckled. Leaving Sabo embarrassed with his brother.

-End