6

Shanks and Mika were talking for hours, the two couldn't stop when all the boys came over. She sighed and went to the garden helping Magra and Dogra.

Shanks laughed at her reaction. "She really hates them, BAHAHAHAHA."

Ace: Oi shanks, where's Mika?

Kidd: Yeah where is she? I gotta make her do my homework.

Shanks: Kidd leave the poor girl alone.

Kidd: No shes the only smart o— wait. Sabo do my homework.

Sabo became more confident with everyone and he stopped stuttering, he hangs out with Ace and Luffy too much that he got their personality making Mika distancing herself a bit when he acts like one of them.

Sabo: No fuck off.

Shanks: You sound just like Ace.

Sabo: Whatever

Luffy: Meat meat meat~~

Shanks: Killer is not here today?

Kidd: He had to take care of some business
_________________________________
Mika POV:

"Oi Magra, Im here if you need any help."

Magra: Nah, we just finished planting the tomatoes. Everything is fine now.

Dogra: Thanks for trying to help though.

"No problem. I'll finish my homework then."

I went upstairs to get my bag then went back down to the diner table to do the work. I couldn't do it in the room since the desk were placed in the garage because of making space for the boys.

All we had to do was do some multiplications which were easy. I was also learning french and Korean in the process.

Thankfully, none of the boys bothered me only for Sabo to ask a few questions about the homework.

—Hours passed by

I stretched my arms. I finally finished everything. Shanks plopped beside me and poked my cheeks.

Shanks: Little angel was doing something productive~

"I'm always productive."

Shanks smiled. "Do you wanna go on a walk to cool off your mind from all this work?"

"Sure! Let me put my things back."

Luffy: Me too! Me too! I'm coming as well.

Ace: Me three.

Sabo: Me four.

Kidd: I guess i'll go as well. I'm bored.

"Tch—"
_________________________
Back to Author POV:

Shanks couldn't say no to them so all of them cheered and went outside to walk. The six children went making the neighbourhood loud and crazy when they are around together.

Mika hands were on her pocket and she was beside Sabo while Shanks and the others were front of them.

Sabo: Mika, I got you a gift.

"What is it?"

Sabo: Here.

He handed Mika a purple bracelet. It was made with a string, she smiled and thanked him.

Mika had realized something. She noticed she didn't know everyone birthdays except for Luffy and Ace.

"Oi everyone stop!"

The boys stopped and looked at her confused.

Sabo: What's wrong?

"State all of your birthdays, I want to remember it."