7

(CON'TD)

Shanks: Sabo your turn.

Sabo: I have the same situation. Even though we are from a rich family, we don't have freedom at all. And my family won't even allow me to have my own personality. I have to obey them every single day, marry a rich girl in their preference.

"HAHA THAT SUCKS!"

Shanks glared at Mika.

"I mean that must be tough.." she said.

Kidd rolled his eyes.

Ace patted Sabo back.

Sabo: You guys are my true family.

Shanks: Same here.

Kidd: Well we will all separate when we turned 10.

"HOLD!"

Everyone looked at Mika with an expression of "she's gonna say something dumb again."

"I heard everyone gets their true powers at the age of 10. And Shanks is already passed that age. What's your power hm?"

Everyone looked surprised at her question "wow she finally said something smart." in their thoughts.

Luffy woke up. "OU POWERS!"

Ace: Is it Fire? I love fire. Hopefully I get that, I heard it runs in my blood when Gramps was talking about it.

Shanks: No. I don't have powers.

Everyone except Sabo yelled "EH?"

Sabo: Idiots, do you know there's only three types of powers you get depending on your body.

Shanks: Hes right. The first is any kind of powers like Ace said fire or any other elements depending on you.

Sabo: Mhm. The second one is Haki. It's not powers you get but it utilize their own spiritual energy for various purposes. So the amount of will power you have can create strong auras making others weak, unconscious or your fists stronger. Sometimes they turned in metal ish. You can either get Observational, Conquerer or Armament.

Ace: What do those three do?

Shanks: Observational Haki gives the user a sixth sense of the world around them allowing them to sense the presence, strength, and emotions of other people.

Sabo: Conquerer which grants the user the ability to unleash their own willpower to overpower the will of others. And armament which allows the user to use their own spiritual energy as armor to defend against attacks.

Shanks: It's apparently rare to get the Conquerer like one in an million. You can also get three of them, but that's a rare sight. Legend said Gold D. Roger had all three of them. That's why he is considered the King of Criminal and so is WhiteBeard. Whitebeard is mysterious, since we never seen this man of woman face before.

Ace turn a bit pale when he heard "Roger."

Now Luffy and Mika fell asleep. They took too long explaining.

Ace: What's the last power?

Sabo: It's not really a power. The last one means you're just a normal person with no abilities.

Mika woke up from Kidd poking her.

"HAHA IMAGINE." she heard what sabo said.

Kidd: So which one do you have Shanks?

Shanks: Ah, I have the Haki. All three of them.

Everyone: WHAAAAT?

"SO YOUR ARE THE RARE TYPE?"