37

The man approached you as you were laying on the ground, groaning from the pain that Kaido caused you.

You heard a familiar man humming your name, as you noticed the boots he had wore.

"Ki..ll..er.."

You tremble saying his name, as you tried inhale and exhale to catch your breath. It seems like you were fearing him, but that was not it. It was because you were having a tough time to speak.

Kaido throwing you had given you a bit of damage into your body, as you were stumbling to stand up.

He laid his hand out, and grins at you.

"Come on up y/n, i'll help you out."

You clenched your hands, into a fist.

"Why the fuck are you here? Bastard."

Killer: Hm~ Maybe I missed you?

"Shut up. What do you want Killer?"

Killer: You.

Killer came closer with his swords and almost attacks you, while you had the energy to dodge, after you stood up.

You guys were standing in a position between one another. You stretched your arms and legs to get back to fight.

Killer comes forth and attacks you. While you kept dodging him, to get adjusted with his speed.

You were curious about Killer and finally asked him a question, you wanted to ask for along time.

"Why are you doing this?"

Killer was dumbfounded by the question. He gritted his teeth and let out mumbles instead of words.

"I don't have a choice." He says.

You couldn't understand him from all the noise behind you guys as people were fighting each other.

"What? I couldn't hear you."

Killer tried to hit you, to ignore your question, while you kicked him near his chest area.

After a while, you two were out panting for some air. You couldn't lose to him, no matter what.

Some time later, when you were close to attack him, Killer stops and turns around.

He lets out something, that stopped you from attacking him as well.

Killer: The marines are here.

You looked at the situation with Shanks and Luffy. And they had also stopped. You saw Garp with his members coming from their trucks, and Killer was right. The marines are here.

Killer moved away from you, and walked further away, so he can escape.

Killer: Say my farewell to Kidd.

"Killer wait!"

Killer turned around to see what you are going to say.

Deep inside, even though your action states that you hate him so much, you still have a little of fate, that maybe, just maybe he has a reason to do this.

"I still trust you. I know you are on the good side."

Killer: Tch- this is why I hate you Y/n.

He left.

The marines was invading the territory now, you, and everybody else rushed out separately in cars. You hop into the car with Shanks. He was drained out, luckily, Katakuri took the wheel.

He came out after him and Doffy finished their fight inside. They noticed the marines were heading towards the fighting area and so, the two took seperates cars, they found them from the back end of the hideout.

Doffy took one and Katakuri the other. They went to take the others with them and meet again, after it is safe to do so.

Doffy's car: Luffy, Robin, Nami, and Sanji.

Katakuri's car: Shanks, Albeith and Y/N.

Zoro and Usopp: Unknown.
_________________________
--Meanwhile:

A couple of hours before the fight ended.

Sabos POV:

I was planning on seeing Y/N sooner or later today. But now I'm stuck with my EX. How the hell did this happened?

Koala: Sabo~~~

Sabo: What do you want Koala?

Koala: Hmph, call me "Koko" won't you? You used to call me that love.

Sabo: I'm not your love and that was when we USED to date.

Koala: Cut the crap, we are still dating.

Sabo: We broke up long time ago and I am dating someone else.

Koala smirks. "Yeah Y/N."

Sabo's eyes widened. "H-how do you know her name?"

Koala: She saved me where you left me.

Sabo sighs. "I didn't leave you there, that was your fault for throwing a tantrum in Big moms territory looking for me."

Koala: SO you knew that but didn't save me?!

Sabo: Why would I save you?

Koala tears fall. "You..you after all I've done for you.."

Sabo: Killing Dragon-san? My ideal father figure? Look Koala, I'm not the same person as before, you just threaten me and I was a fool to listen.

Koala: Call me crazy for love.

Sabo didn't bothered looking at Koala. He was looking at his desk and at his documents he has to complete.

Koala smirks. "It's funny how you are relaxing here with me while your 'lover' is in danger right now."

Sabo immediately got out of his chair and starred at Koala. He was looking anxious.

Sabo: What do you mean danger? What did you do now?

Koala: Nothing.

Sabo pushed Koala near the wall. "I really don't like being violent, but if you don't tell me now, i'm going to kill you."

Koala: Feisty~

Sabo clenched his hand and banged the wall. Koala didn't seem freighten at all. She was smiling at how close he was.

*Knock knock*

Sabo moved back to see what the soldier who knocked on his door was going to say.

Solider: Sir..we have an emergency. Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks and Monkey D. Luffy are in a battle now. They are out of control sir! We need to do something.

Sabo: What?!

I heard a snicker from Koala. When I turned around she was laughing with full of joy.

Sabo: Koala you--

Koala: MY PLAN HAD WORK!

Sabo clenched his arms and punched the wall again.

"Lock her up. Let Iva know about the situation, have some of the teams to come with me. We are joining that fight."

Solider: Yes, sir.

Sabo hurried and brought everyone he can.
_________

--End