25

Y/N Pov:

I can't believe i'm stuck with him. After the bus incident it kinda got awkward, we have another 10 minutes walk to the apartment. Zoro kept apologizing for putting his head onto my shoulder but I told him it's fine since he offered me.

Zoro: I'm sorry!

"I told you it's alright!"

Zoro: Sorry it's a bit of a trauma I had before.

"Stop apologizing!"

Zoro: S-- I mean my bad.

"You made me curious. Can you tell me about the trauma?"

Zoro: It's not much. I fell asleep on an old lady shoulder like you , she didn't wanted to wake me up since I was sounded asleep she said. But after we got out of the bus she nag me on how I dislocated her shoulder because of my heavy head.

"How rude of you!"

Zoro: I'm not done! But then she forced me to pay her 100, 000 berries for the hospital bills!

"Don't tell me you got scammed..?"

Zoro face flushed and slightly nodded. He was like a puppy.

Zoro: It turned out she never went to the hospital, she used the money to have fun in a bar because the next day I saw her drinking a ton of alcohol. She was a heavy liquor! Then the lady vanished once she saw me.

I couldn't resist but bursted out of laughter.

"That old lady sure reminds me of someone!"

Definitely something Nami would do I thought.

Zoro: I can't help but accept my fate. But it also turned out that old women was an owner of a dog that my friend joys.

"Wow it really is fate. This is your chance on marrying her." I gasped in a jokey way.

Zoro slightly pushes me with his embarrassed face. Even though we just met as strangers, he seems comfortable around me. Zoro thought the same as well.

We were talking when we realized we arrived at our apartment now. We kept talking in the elevator and Zoro depart even though I have a couple of floors to catch up.

"Well see ya stranger!"

"The name is Zoro!"

"Oh see ya Zoro!"

Zoro: Your not telling me yours? Sheesh that's rude of you.

"My name is y--" shit. Gotta change fast.

"The name is Yushi."

Zoro: That's a beautiful name. I'll see you around Yushi!

The elevator closes and I reached upstairs.

"That was a close one. Reading all that manga in prison was worth it."

I went near my door and put on the code.

"Click!"

Great! So the numbers are the same, there's no way someone is living here hopefully...

I slightly opened the door, before I could entered properly with my own feet, someone clasped me to the wall where my back closed the door.

"Ouch." I said in monotone.

"Heh. Not scared. So what's someone like you coming up to my friend house?" He said with a smirk.

His face was mostly covered in the hoodie he was wearing. When the man took out the hoodie I flinched a bit.

"Killer? Why the hell are you in my house?"

I pushed this jerk out to my way and then I noticed some other acquaintance in the living room.

"Who goes there Killer?"

Hah...hah....No fucking way. This voice..

All I see was a familiar raven hair man sitting on my couch with a pack of cigarettes he was carrying. His legs were comfortably on the table.

"Unbelievable. So you team up with Portgas D. Ace."

Ace: ....what the....? Y/N??!?

Killer: Hah...I didn't know you would come out so early little y/n.

"Don't call me that. You better get out of my sight before I kill you myself."

Killer: Ouuu feisty~~

Ace: Y/N!! Hey listen to me!

"Disgusting." I looked at him one more time, and left the place.

I finally reached the outside. "I shouldn't have came here dammit."

I was really hoping I could've stayed here since I don't have anyone to be with other than....that idiot...

I can't bother Sabo but he's gonna get mad if I stay at Doflamingo place is he...?

Oh fuck it. I have to gather more informations on those two teaming up. Good thing I placed a microphone chip. I just have to set up my phone to hear them. At least they have a heart for plants since it was still there near the door.

"I can't believe that jerk is teaming up with him!!!"

I knew Ace became a mafia but is he really going to take Killer side. Because that mean his on the side of the enemy aka Kaido.. fucking annoying.

I ruffled my hair and went out of there real quick. I saw Zoro there too and he had an angry look as well.

Shit... I should just ignore him too.

Nah...Zoro already noticed me because he's already in my way. Fucking hell.

Zoro: HEY YUSHI!

No.

I ran away as fast as I can. I don't have time to talk nor in a mood. I went back to Doflamingo place. He will probably let me sleep there for free... right?

--Meanwhile (Ace Pov):

I can't believe it. She really is alive. What the hell happened with her and that guy..?

When I saw the look that Y/N gave me, my heart suddenly dropped. I don't know why, but y/n aura gave me the chills. I really did not want to let her go but she seem like she needed her head to cool off. I was hoping for her to come here since it is her place but this wasn't what I wanted her to react. I sighed and smoked my cigarette with my flame power.

I looked at the blonde to give me an explanation but he just grins at the door.

Killer: Interesting...

"Hey you. What the hell was that?"

Killer: What do you mean?

"Why did she leave like that?"

Killer: Well...she and I have a bit of a history heh.. Anyways, let's discuss what Mr. Kaido wants.

"I only came here for what you guys are offering for my pops. Keep in mind we are not teaming up."

Killer: Whatever the case. You guys will enjoy on hearing this. *evil smile*

--End