40

a/u: prison is back! i wrote this awhile back but hope u enjoy.
______________
A week has passed through the gang's fight. They were some minor misunderstandings. News spread that Luffy and Shanks had joined the "Whitebeard" gang, but could be true.

And accurate news that Kaido and Linlin had a major war due to miscommunication over the fight, which caused damage to the city.

The military force and marines are stopping them as they can. Commanders and chiefs are coming in hands with them if they do not stop their rage. Lastly, an unusual execution has been set on Zoro and Usopp. Their punishment was held when they heard their "Captain or Leader" joined the "Whitebeard".

The Marines are busy with other things, so the execution has been getting delayed.

Meanwhile, at the Whitebeard gang place, everyone was gathered around. It was a loud crowd with Luffy and the others trying to figure things out.

They were at the dining table with the seats of 10 plus. The feast was celebrating the new recruits.

"TO THE NEW NEWBIES! CHEERS!" Said Thatch while giving everyone their drinks.

Robin sighs. "Luffy, why did we have to join them?"

Luffy was stuffing his food. "Bwecause I have a feeling it's gonna be good! AND MFOOD! ESPECIALLY LOTS OF LOTS OF MEAT!"

Nami was wobbling while she was standing and pats  Robins back, grinning. "Ayyyeeee now, we have lots of cash and we don't have to worrry about not being protected anymore. Ammmm I riiiiightttt?!"

Robin laughs at Nami. "I think you had too much of drinks, why don't you sit next to me?"

Nami blinkly nods at Robin. You were next to Robin at the other side and was giggling at the cute Nami being drunk. Nami was on Robins shoulder sound asleep. You tried to shake her up for more entertainment, but Robins slightly gives you a slap in the hand, shaking her head, no.

You pout and turn to your right, as you see Shanks devouring his drink. The glass was too wide and he chugged it in seconds.

Seeing you sparkled at the him drinking, he smiles proudly and kept drinking until he could. You couldn't aim to drink 2 or more, so you stopped while you were still sober.

Shanks couldn't handle any more drinks and almost passed out of his chair until catched his head and slammed it on the table.

You laughed as you heard groaning in pain of your hands stabbing the table. Shanks with his eyes half closed looks at you. You saw a pint of red bruise on his forehead, but his dark red hair was coming down, nearly covering his eyes.

You see a drowsy Shanks, as you were turning towards the right angle on the side of you, in front of you was Marco leaving a slight snicker as he saw you and Shanks.

Before you were trying to open your mouth, you heard a sly fox, yelling in the air and bounced down between you and Shanks.

Shanks was still staring unconsciously at you, but a certain raven-haired blocks his face and before you knew it, you were already wrapped around his arms bridely as he giggles out of the crowded place.

Marco chuckles as he slams the table and goes to Shanks; still eyes open but unconscious.

The chair was already fumbling with sleepy Shanks moving back and forth. With the pressure of Marco, Shanks falls onto the ground. Both of his eyes suddenly closed and the man snores.

Marco: You lost yoi! My baby brother took over your luck.

Thatch chuckled and patted Marco with a smirk. "What do you say, can I doodle on his face?"

Thatch had a sharpie ready and prepared, he was twirling the cap, waiting for the opportunity to strike Shanks.

Marco: Is it permanent?

Thatch nodded.

Marco: Let's take turns yoi

The two brothers started their way on making a moustache on the upper lips of sleepy Shanks. Katakuri looked at the amusement while eating his donuts, Edward was in the centre and was laughing at his sons.

Doflamingo wasn't seen in the diner, and Sanji was busy flirting around.

—Meanwhile

Zoro was flapped onto the ground, he was chained up on his hand and leg as he was trying to stretch. His eyes were closed and as he yawned, tears were pouring down his face.

Zoro looked up and noticed Usopp was sniffling his eyes out.

Usopp: WAAAH ZORO! How long are we gonna stay here !?

Zoro: EH? How am I supposed to know?

Usopp: AJHHH! It's been a week now.

Zoro: Oh it hasn't been a month yet?

Usopp whines, he struggles himself with his chains on his hand. They haven't had food in a while due to barely any marines showing up. After second later, Usopp realized something.

Usopp: Oi Zoro, don't you realize they aren't anyone here?

Zoro: Meh, seems the same to me.

Usopp giggles evilly. "Hehe, I'm gonna use my special attack since now I don't have to harm someone."

Zoro: HUH?

Usopp: I was afraid to use this, but Zoro i'll need your help

Usopp drags his body to the cell bars, and zoro does the same. Zoro was confused about what Usopp would do but if it's a way to get out he will follow his plan.

Zoro tries to let his palm out onto the bar, while Usopps gets a tool out of his pocket. He drags it slowly to the ground and places it on Zoro's palm slowly. When Zoro noticed the tool, he flinched when he saw it.

Zoro: A FU**KIN BOMB! USOPP YO-

Usopp: Too late, hehe.

*BOOM*

The two were swiftly out of their chains and out of the cell. Luckily, they weren't injured as they shifted themselves away from the bomb. Zoro grabs Usopp and hangs him in the air. Usopp is frightened by his eye and immediately apologizes.

Zoro threw him down and off they went.

While they were heading straight out of the door that led them free, they saw shadows underneath the door.

Zoro was ready to attack as Usopps was hiding behind him.

Zoro: Crap, I don't have my swords, but I guess fists will do.

Usopp: Just please, let us get out of here!! SAFELY!

The door opens widely with a group of people in front of them. Zoro swords and Usopp weapon were thrown at them. It was a familiar blonde who appeared, smiling at them.

Sabo: I guess it's time for rescue?

—End