29.

Weeks passed by.

You haven't heard of Sabo in a while. You were too focused on the assignments Doffy has been making you do. You were also keeping in contact with Katakuri and Koala as well.

Doffy has been training you, and you were getting used to it, but he couldn't teach you the proper control of the hakis since he always complain, so you decided to go to Katakuris to learn some things from him.

Katakuri house:

You made sure you entered the right address and kept looking up and down to your gps and the house.

"Is this really the place?"

The house was design in a beautiful texture, basically a castle. It had gates and a nice garden in the front that had  a water fountain.

You decided to call Katakuri in hoping this is the wrong address.

Katakuri came outside and groaned. He doesn't wear the scarf anymore in front of Koala and you. when you call on facetime.

Katakuri: Why are you here?

"I told you why in the call!"

Katakuri: Right, come over.

You went into the castle looking and as you expected the view was gorgeous. Grey walls with the combination of purple and black. It matched Katakuri well and it had the scent of lavender.

You were dazzled by the view until Katakuri tapped your shoulder giving you tea.

You apologized and started to get a tour with him and then training starts.

Timeskip (training part)

Katakuri: Left.

"Ow."

Katakuri: Right.

"ACK!"

Katakuri: You have to concentrate, try again.

"Urgh, I have been trying!"

Katakuri: Try harder.

"This isn't helping at all Kat!"

Katakuri: Observation Haki is about training yourself and keeping your guide on track. You aren't concentrating right, is there something troubling you?

"Even if I answered that, I doubt you even wanna listen."

Katakuri: True, I don't. Now whatever you are troubling on get rid of it. Think of something else.

"Geez thanks."

You closes your eyes, humming to the lullaby you have sang when you were little. You decided to relief your stress and started to concentrate properly.

When Katakuri threw a jelly bean once again without telling you, your body shifted on its own. Katakuri noticed, and decided to throw a billion jelly beans at you.

You kept shifting and shifting until you saw a slight vision that Katakuri will come near you any second.

You saw right through him and dodged his attack.

Katakuri smirked. "Good. More."

The training was being repetitive and you got a hang of your observation haki.

After two hours of the workout, Katakuri threw in some of his shirts that was huge enough to go through up to your knees.

"What? I'm going home."

Katakuri: Like that? *judgey eyes*

"HEY DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK."

Katakuri: As much as I want you to leave, just take a shower.

"Wow look at you. Did you learn those manners from your mom?"

Katakuri: No, I learned it all by myself.

You saw a pants that he had thrown. At first you were concerned about him having a girls clothing but...

Katakuri: Before you say what I know you're going to say, that's one of my sisters, including the shirt.

"Thought so! This old man doesn't seem like he's a player" You thought.

Katakuri: Bathroom is upstairs to the right. Towels and other things you need are already provided.

You nodded.

After the showers, you got your bags and decide to leave immediately. You had your dirty clothes in the bag and rushed out of there, getting an urgent call from Doffy.

"Bye KAT!" You yelled screaming in the living room, hoping he could hear it.

*Ring ring*

"What??!"

Doffy: Mansion now.

*closed*

You sighed and went on the limo he provided. After some time , you arrived to the mansion, and about to get out of the limo when Doffy pushed you back. You were so confused about how he got there and then you noticed the fire and the mansion collapsing.

"What the fuck? Doffy wha--"

Doffy: I'll explain later, driver now.

--Meanwhile (during the scene of Doffy leaving someone spotted you):

" Y/N?!!?? OI LUFFY!!"

---Katakuri POV (his place):

*Ring ring*

I looked at my phone and noticed an annoying person was calling me.

'Kill Him' is calling you....

Why this bastard?

*picks up the call*

"Lil bro I heard you got out of that jail cell."

Katakuri rolled his eyes.

"Enjoy your life as much as you can. I will fucking kill you Peros."

Perospero: Aw you haven't heard my voice in forever and this is what you say to me?

"Fuck that bullshit. Get to the point."

Peros: Ugh fine. Mama is calling the "adults" children to come over.

"And?"

Peros: I'm telling you to come, it's mandatory Mama said.

"I don't care. I left that family after you betrayed me, now don't ever call me again."

Peros: You seriously have that grudge? Grow up.

"You're one to talk. Already the age of 35 above and still staying by Mama's side."

Peros: Son of a b--

*Katakuri closes the call*

As soon as I ended the call, I heard my doorbell. I became cautious and looked at the camera footage to see who it was. Damn, it's that annoying brat again.

--End