36

A/u: Just a little note that I accidentally wrote Chopper in the last chapters, and I realized Chopper is not a human; he was already seen as a pet in the story. For any confusion, I have changed those parts already and switched them with another straw hat character. Sorry about that, everyone.

________________________________________

Albeith: This isn't just 8 people; we are surrounded by the army of Kaido.

Shanks: I sensed more people outside as well.

Albeith: I was worried about this. They weren't just after me, they were after all of us, the war is going to start sooner if we manage to survive this.

Doffy: If you knew about this, you should've told us.

unknown: "HAHAHA ALBEITH DIE!!"

Two of the enemies jumped in on Albeith and used their weapons they had on until Katakuri used his jelly beans to push them away.

Albeith: Thank you, cutie~

Katakuri wasn't fazed by it and concentrated on the fight. He made a mochi above the ceiling blocking more people to come through there.

Doffy used his strings and tied their bodies by squeezing them in so they would stop moving in.

Albeith, you, and Shanks went outside to see what was going on. You saw the straw hats surrounded by an army as Albeith said.

Albeith: Just as I thought.

Shanks: He's here.

"Who?"

You saw two individuals in the centre, one with pink hair and the other with black.

You noticed one of them.

"Linlin.."

Albeith: And Kaido.

Linlin: Guess we found them.

Kaido: WORORORO, so the Red-Hair is here too.

Luffy: Shanks and Y/N!

"Are you guys okay?"

Nami: We aren't harmed, they just arrived out of nowhere.

Shanks: Y/n, you are going to have to step back.

"It's fine, I can protect myself."

Shanks looked into your eyes. You were determined to fight.

Shanks: You really changed.

He smiles as he goes further ahead.

You were getting ready to fight, as you go near the strawhats for help. Nami and Usopp were handling the situation well.

You were shocked as they were actually beating the enemies up.

One of the enemies was up in the air, using his sword to slice you up; as you noticed with your observation haki, you shifted to the left to avoid the attack. Not taking a rest, you turn over to his side and punched him with your knuckles.

You kept going on until you reached the centre with two stars monsters. Shanks and Luffy were already fighting them.

Your POV:

The armies kept coming and coming at us. It's starting to get annoying with just weaklings attacking us.

I looked at the side to see what's up with Linlin and Kaido fight. It seems like Shanks is getting to work with Linlin while Kaido and Luffy are having a tough battle.

This is getting ridiculous. Did Sabo plan this as well?

Albeith didn't have the chance to tell me about his manipulation. What the hell is happening?

Luffy: GAHHHHHH!

I looked at Luffy, he was yelling in pain while Kaido is slamming his huge body onto him.

"LUFFY!!!"

I hurried to his side to help him out until a person came in front of me.

"Not so fast" she said.

A tall woman appeared in front of me. She had blonde hair and sky-blue eyes. She wore all black, tight pants and a sweater with no shirt underneath. She looked like a model with a long smoking pipe.

I admired her as my eyes sparkles in excitement. She looked like a badass.

"AWESOME!"

She smokes her pipe and appeared blushes near her cheeks.

"OH MY! You are such a cutie," she said with a soft tone.

"You look stunning yourself, uh...ma'am?"

"Black Maria is my name, cutie."

Kaido: OI maria, don't admire the enemies.

Maria: She's an enemy? Aw man, I was going to put her in my group with the others.

"An enemy, huh?" I looked at her seriously.

I backed away to give her and myself some space before we attacked each other.

Luffy still screams.

Knowing I don't have time just to stand around, leaving him to suffer. I  was about to make my first move as Robin twirls in the middle between us.

She puts her fighting stance, crowing her fancy hands together and looked me straight in the eye.

Robin: Go. This is going to be my fight.

"Robi--"

Robin: No time, hurry! Save Luffy.

You nod at her, passing through Black Maria.

Maria: Oh no, you won't!

She went to attack me when...

Robin: Cinco Fleur

Maria: UGH!

Phew. Thanks to Robin, I made it out! Being in the back was too crowded. I watch as Kaido still beats Luffy up. I jumped high in the air and converted into haki.

My haki coloured changed to purple. It was a bit heavy, but this isn't some observation haki. It's conquerors, I thought.

Kaido looked up and smiled at me.

Kaido: Another tough person. Come at me.

"Fair enough."

I reached across my right arm and grabbed a pocket knife. I swing the knife and scratched his face, he had a small scar on his cheek.

He laughed, "That's it?" with a devious smile.

I backed away and made him come towards me, so Luffy can set free. Without realizing it, Luffy has his arms stretched secretly.

I smirked and distracted Kaido. Kaido moves away and follows me.

He started to swing his weapon faster at me, while I dodge his moves.

Author POV:

He had tough skin that couldn't be beaten easily, as the knife was proof to you. You rolled over to the left and tried to attack him, and finally, he directs attack you, throwing you into a tree. You coughed blood.

Luffy attacks Kaido as he was ready. He tied him up with his stretchiness, and Kaido was focused on him again.

You dropped down and tried to get up. As you were shaking to stand, you noticed someone's foot.

You looked up and noticed him.

"You..." you tremble in fear saying his name.

He grins at you, he left out his hand to offer you to stand up.

"Come on up y/n, i'll help you out."

--End