8

~~TimeSkip (3 years later)

The group became smaller, whereas Kidd went back to his family and they moved to another city so did Killer.

Now it's just MAL (mika, ace and luffy)

Sabo had to go, too, since his father was taking extreme measures to have every bodyguard around the whole area in every city. That's how powerful he was. Sabo didn't want the MAL to get hurt, so he went.

The MAL was getting separated, too, and Dadan was cherishing the three before they left. Marco was coming tomorrow to pick up Ace, and a week later, Garp will take Mika and Luffy to his mansion.

"I can't believe everyone is being drifted apart." Mika pouted.

Ace: Don't be sad. We will still be around even if we don't see each other.

Luffy and Mika nodded.

Ace: At least you two will be together

Luffy: True shishishi

Luffy was holding his tears, and Mika patted his back to let it all out. The three children were crying like crazy the whole night.

~~Timeskip (I don't know what to write, so let's go to when Garp brought Luffy and Mika to his mansion)

Garp: So this is where you two will be staying.

"WOAH! WILL I HAVE MY OWN ROOM?"

Garp nodded.

Mika was excited to see her room. So was Luffy, but he was also uneasy since he likes sleeping with others.

They got used to the new environment really fast, but Garp, luffy and Mika still ate a lot.

The new thing about everyone is that. Garp has the powers of Haki, and he also has the most potent punches, probably because he is fit and big.

Luffy has the power of the Gum Gum where he can stretch.

Ace has fire abilities. 

The others are unknown since they haven't met them recently.

And Mika doesn't have powers, but she has the three Hakis like Shanks.

—Couple of weeks later

One day, Mika was walking to get some snacks, and she was on the sidewalk waiting for the sign to turn into a person so she can cross the road. When it turned to the corredt signal, she was eating her ice cream and going back home.

She saw a red truck that had an "RS" symbol, the same one where she already saw it before at Dadan's house. Mika noticed Luffy was watching her come over since he was on the other side waiting for her, which made her distracted.

Luffy: OI MIKA, HURRY UP. I WANT ICE CREAM TOO!

"I'M COMING JUST WAIT!"

Luffy didn't have any patience, so he went walking on the road when Mika started to walk. He wanted to hold her hands, but the truck was already in the way of Luffy directions.

Mika saw that, and she immediately rushed toward making her ice cream and bags fall to the ground. She used all her force to push Luffy back to the sidewalk, and she didn't have time to move when the truck came at the speed of lightning.

*CLASSH*

Luffy's eyes widened, and looked at Mika, that was thrown to the other side.

The "RS" truck looked over at the girl and yelled, "Serve you right for not obeying the Red-Hair symbol in the first place." they laughed at the girl's unconsciousness, and Luffy was yelling, "MIKAAAAAAAAAAA!"