44

You bounced a ball on your bed; up and down. You were gazing at it; in thoughts. You remembered yesterday was when Sanji didn't let you do the dishes. The ball drops on your bed, softly, as you starred at your fingers; still feeling guilting, you didn't want to leave your room, but you knew that if you don't, the others would be worried about you.

You got up and pulled your door handle and walked out to the dining place where everyone usually would be as they chat away to their gang members. 

You looked confuse as it was quiet and no one was there. Luffy and the crew weren't there . You don't see Marco or Ace either.

You spotted Thatch and told him where everyone was.

Thatch was nervous to say as Ace told him to not tell you. You looked fierce into his eyes; Thatch started to spill the beans. He knew you wouldn't leave him be without answers.

Thatch: Ace and Marco went to get Killer.

You freezed a bit hearing his name. You try to control you hands to not shake because of that bastard that has been plotting everything. You sighed and response to Thatch in monotone.

"...Killer? Why?"

Thatch: He was the one who started the war and he's planning on trying to do something next.

"What is he trying to do?"

Thatch: I don't know yet, but everyone else is heading that way too. Luffy wanted to fight along with them. I heard Sabo is also turning there with Luffy nakamas.

"WHAT?! FUCK!"

The diary that I read also stated that if one of the main characters meet Killer, they will either get seriously in danger or even die. I can't have my friends die either.

Ugh dammit! Sabo too? Why does he always slip through my fingers.

How do I get there faster??? Think faster Y/N!

"When did they leave?"

Thatch: It's been a while.

Fuck. I hurried out and I saw Shanks waiting in the car.

"Oh, at least he didn't leave yet!"

I ran towards him, opening the handle of the car. Shanks notices me and left the car unlock. He was on the wheel, smiling as you enter.

"What are you doing here Shanks? I thought you left with the rest?"

Shanks: Well, I assume you would come out anytime soon to join them so I waited.

"Really? I appreciate it! Phew, now we can reach faster"

Shanks steps on the accelerator and we hitted the road. He said that his gang is already there to help Luffy and Ace if needed.

We have to get there on time. The diary stated that Killer is the most dangerous opponent since he's possessed by something or maybe someone. Did it happened the same thing to him as it did to me?

It could be a possibility since the chances of me and him could be connected in the our previous life. Think... who hated me in my past live....

You were chewing your nails in your thoughts, Shanks gently slapped your hands away from your mouth while his one hand on the wheel.

Shanks: Don't do that.

Hmmmmm... you looked at Shanks confusedly; tilting your head. 

"Why are you so calm? You look different today too."

When you realized how Shanks looks differently, it was his hair slightly back, and he seem clean? Calm too? Shouldn't he be worried right now? He is also affected in this.