27

You and Sabo wore black clothing, a beanie and a mask to cover your identity. You made sure you had a pistol, so if anything goes wrong, just shoot directly.

There were a few people working at the company, but there weren't many. You expected since it would be a warehouse, at least they would be 200 people, but there are around 40. You and Sabo separate; he's in the lower level while you are in the vent trying to sneak some information for Doffy.

"Man, this place stinks. You guys should have some deodorants or febreeze around here." A man with a yellow outfit that shines through your eyes when you see him and he also had a long nose.

You jumped down and looked closer. He was prisoned with bars and he wasnt alone. There was another lady with him.

"I cant believe we are stuck here because of that Strawhat team." she said with a furious face.

"Calm down Kalifa. Luigi will figure it out our whereabouts." The man spoked.

Kalifa: Then we will die. That bastard took our shadows.

Kaku: True.

A solider was next to them watching them closely for them not to escape.

Solider: Ha...you think Luigi will save you? He's the one who put you guys in bars, the government have betrayed you.

Kalifa & Kaku: WHAT?!

Your thoughts:

Hmm... Kaku and Kalifa. Let me see...

You had a device that detects the information of a person you are looking for. It's the part of a spy item, Doffy partner had made this.

"Scanning..." You zoom in to their faces and trying not to get caught.

*Beep Beep* "Scanning is done."

Information Detected.

—Kaku
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Power: Giraffe
Status: Single
Occupation: Works for the CP0

Details: He's an orphan, he's only close relationship is Kalifa and Luigi. He's serve under Cp0 under the direction of the World Government.

Record: 0
Number of justice: 390
Loyal.
Worth: 290 000 000 bellies.

—Kalifa

Age: 23
Gender: Female
Power: Soap
Status: Player
Occupation: Works for CP0

Details: She has a brother, her only close relationship is Kaku and Luigi. She serves under the restriction of Akainu and also CP0.

Record: 0
Number of justice: 230
Loyal.
Worth: 140 000 000 Bellies

"Hmm not much of a difference but Kalifa works under Akainu. If only I can get her on my side and take those two with me, they can cover the story of the Emperors and the bad people. They are marines afterall...should I trust Akainu...?" you thought.

You started to laugh like crazy. "Im a criminal who the fuck cares? LMFAOO." you said outload.

"Hey you are loud. They are people trynna sleep here." A man behind you spoke. He was behind bars.

"What the. I didn't noticed you at all."

"Cool now shut up." He grumpily said.

"Hey don't be mean to her, you bastard." A girl tries to kick him but she was cuffed up. Her voice sounded cute.

"Hi my name is Koala!"