38

As you were escaping from the marines, you and Shanks were talking about Killer. He had showed up in front of you, and you wanted to know what Shanks thinks as you haven't met him in along time either.

You pulled him a question to see his response.

"What did you thought when you heard Killer betrayed us?"

Shanks "hmms" as he thinks through your question through.

Shanks: I felt a little sad? After all, he was our childhood friend. *chuckles*

"sad..hmm...'

*SKRRRRRR*

Katakuri: Shit.

The wheels of the car is making noises as it screeches. The car moves in a 360 degrees.

Katakuri pulls the brake as the car won't stop moving.

Albeith: Ho ho ho! We been attack.

Albeith was sitting in the front with Katakuri. He tries to stop the car but no budged. As Albeith take over the wheels, Katakuri looks outside and uses his mochi.

He stops the wheels by using mochi to make them stick so they don't move.

You and Shanks gets off the car.

You saw two men standing in front of you. One was a familiar face and the other you haven't met him yet, but saw him in pictures that Ace always showed you.

Shanks: No, we aren't under attack.

Albeith: Sorry?

Albeith gets off the car, and nods.

Albeith: Well well, if it isn't my beautiful superiors.

"Marco and Edward Newgate."

Shanks: Couldn't you at least stopped us in a different matter than making our tires go crazy. *chuckles*

"This ain't time for laughing Shanks! We almost died!"

Marco: Oi oi, how are we supposed to know that an enemy is friends with you yoi?

"Who?"

Marco points at Katakuri. "Him." He says.

You, Albeith and Shanks: Ahhh!

Katakuri scoffs and looks at the other way.

"He is on our side. No need to be alarmed."

Marco: Ah Y/N! Long time no see, yoi?

"Hello, Marco the jerk!"

Marco: J-jerk? *becomes red*

Shanks: BAHAHAH! I would assume she would say Pineapple head.

"He's the biggest jerk! He probably knew me in the building when I was acting like an employee, but he acted like we were strangers!"

Marco: Oi! You did the same yoi!

You "Hmph" at him and looked away.

Shanks laughs as you and Marco were in a little argument. Edward was watching you behind his son as he was laughing as well.

Newgate: Gurarararrarara, I never seen this in the household!

Shanks: Ah yes, you don't have daughters, Edward huh?

Newgate nods. "The boys always fight instead of talking. They are more noisier than this."

Marco: That ain't right pops! Every time Luffy and Ace visits they would argue a lot about who takes the ice cream first.