21

—Imple Down:

You were on the floor, chained up with your arms up and legs down. They were serious about criminals you thought. When you were at the lower level where they put high extreme murderers like you there, you saw it was empty.

You only saw two people in jail bars but that's it. They were your neighbours. One a blonde man on the right and another blonde on the left. You mumbled to yourself "Why is it just us?"

Someone heard you.

"That's because 13 years ago a high criminal name Blackbeard broke into this prison. He was the first man who could even escape. He also took most of the prisoners from this floor and escaped with them." a man with blonde hair and a burned on his right eye said.

"Hm..so where is he now?"

"Probably hiding. The marines gave up investigating that since he's a dangerous man with an extreme power." he said.

You groaned and tried to shake off the chains, but it didn't workout.

"Fufufu, i'm glad i'm not stuck with blondie over there anymore. It's good to see a sexy woman here~" the other man said.

You turned to your left and you noticed who he was. The famous Doflamingo.

"It's you.."

Doflamingo: So you know who I am?

"Your stupid family member put me in this mess. "

Doflamingo: What a shame. So you got caught in Diamente plan too? Sad indeed.

"Your the sad one. You got caught by your own family member. At least I killed him instead of you." you smirked.

Doflamingo: What? You killed him..?

"Angry now eh?"

Doflamingo: Not really. What did you kill him with?

"Gun."

Doflamingo bursted out laughter, not a regular laugh, but a one with a psychotic smile. "Ha...you thought you could kill Diamente with just one shot?" he said.

"A shot in his skull. He seem pretty dead to me."

Doflamingo: You really did got caught up in his scheme. A fierce woman...I need someone like that fufufu~~

The other blonde got irritated. "Doflamingo I don't know what you are up to, but don't bring this kid involve in your mess."

Doflamingo: The son who killed his own father of the FS company is acting all innocent now fufufu~~

"FS? Sabo?"

Doflamingo: So you heard of his name before? Look at that you are famous too

Sabo: Shut up. Don't ever mentioned those letters again

Doflamingo smirked. "This is fun. You and I should be best friends." he smiled creepily to you.

You did the samething to him. You weren't creeped by Doflamingo, you already knew how he was when you were investigating his history years ago. The case got closed as soon as he got into prison.

You laughed at them. You were happy that guy on the right was Sabo, you wanted to zoom his face but he couldn't move nor can you to check it out. You haven't heard that name in years and you sometimes wonder what happened to him. No wonder he wasn't known in the world, but his company still hits big.

"5 years in this shit hole is going to be interesting. Hell I didn't even graduate."

Doflamingo: 5 years? Fufufu so you have connections to pull 10 to 5. Interesting.

Sabo: Same here.

"Same what?"

Sabo: I didn't graduate either. So we're both in the same cycle.

Doflamingo: You mean the three of us.

"Rich bastard. You easily got the throne to a country."

Doflamingo: Heh..I even have a company. *he winks at you*

"Ew. How many years do you guys have?"

Sabo: 5

"Heh. At least we are leaving together."

Doflamingo: 2

"TWO? Is it because of Diamente?"

Doflamingo: No sweetie. I can't tell you my secrets can we?

"Whatever psycho."

Doflamingo chuckled.

Sabo: What's your name?

"Y/N."

Sabo laughed. "Don't lie now. I already know your true identity old friend~"

"Then why did you ask bastard?"

Doflamingo: It seems the star we always talk about really came to us afterall.

"So you guys have been talking about me? I didn't know my identity would be found out this easily."

Sabo: It's only top criminals like us would find out.

You sighed. You had too many mysteries pulling at you in your head. You decided to just shut your eyes and sleep.

Doflamingo: Little missy have fallen asleep on us?

Sabo ignored him and dozed off too.

Doflamingo: Tch- no fun

—Meanwhile

Shanks POV:

I can't believe i'm in a tight situation right now. Two people betraying me at once. Hah...this is really an admirable sight. This is why I have trust issues.

I pulled out my cigarette from my pocket and let out a smoke.

I was enjoying my peace and quiet outside until that bastard Kidd came in. He had a worried face when he came towards me.

I sighed and gave him a cig. He accepted my offer and smoked a pot.

"Stress?"

Kidd: Tell me about it. Killer hasn't been seen at all, Y/N is in jail and now Mika is doing something without telling us.

"Mika betrayed us. Shes a spy from Moria traps. That man with his shady abilities did something with his shadow and now controlling the robot."

Kidd: Crocodile won't like hearing this

"He already did. He's getting more informations on what happened that day."

Kidd: I came here to tell you about that. The first commander of whitebeard, Marco was there during the incident.

"So it seems. It's a good thing we let Marco disguise as our employee. Okay, tell him that I need to talk to him."

Kidd smoked and nodded. He went out to call him.

—hours later

Marco: Ayo Red-Hair yoi!

Shanks: Ah Marco.

Marco: How you been pops and my best friend?

Shanks: I would chat with that matter later. Now tell me what happened there?

Marco: Cutting to the chase are we yoi?

Shanks gave him a serious look. He really wanted to know.

Marco sighed. "I was going to save her, but she was caught by the higher ups and there's something you need to know. Uh... you may not like this though..."

Shanks and Kidd were smoking and starring at him to continue.

Marco: That blonde kid, Killer he...uh...framed your girl yoi

—End