Special Chapter

A/U: Happy Holidays Everyone! This is a short special holiday chapter (limiting the characters to Doffy, Sabo and y/n); this story's plot is different from the original storyline and is not based on it. I hope everyone is having a blast and staying safe during the holidays/break.)

________________________________________________________________________

After years in prison, you haven't seen snow in quite a while. You were at Doffy mansion, watching the snow outside.

Baby 5 threw you a jacket and waved at you to follow her.

The rest of the Donquixote Family went as well.

You wore the jacket, gloves were in the pocket and your boots. You stepped outside and smiled at a couple next door who was building a snowman with their children.

Being distracted, you got pushed behind and fell onto the snow. You felt cool on your face, looking to your side you saw a hand offering you to get up.

You looked up and saw Sabo grinning at you.

You were shocked, you thought Sabo was not going to come today at all since he was busy with work

Sabo: Surprised?

You were gazing at him for a while, his expression was so cute. He wore a Christmas hat and a red scarf covering him from the cold. 

Sabo flicked your head while you were in thought.

Sabo: Is something the matter? You seem out of it today.

"I'm perfectly normal."

You accepted his offer and got right back up.

Doffy: I have to agree with the blonde. Normally, I would receive a red mark on my cheek from pushing you. 

"I'm just in a good mood. Leave me alone!"

Sabo nodded his head.

Doffy smirked and threw a snowball at your face. You were back to yourself and a snowball fight began between everyone outside.

Timeskip (hours later)

After hours in the cold, you all went back into the mansion. You were covered in a blanket while waiting for the hot choco that Sabo was making you.

Doffy groans and relaxed his body on the sofa where you were at. You were next to him, as his legs were on top of you.

Luckily, the family of his went back to their rooms, you tried to tinkle the big foot but it didn't work. Doffy looked at you oddly and kicked you off the couch.

You glared at him and went to the other couch. Sabo had your hot choco ready and smiled at you. All of your anger disappears at the boy.

You guys snuggled up together and Sabo wrapped his arm around you.

He then gave you a kiss on the cheek and whispered a few words to you.

"Merry Christmas, my love."

You were about to reply when Doffy was in front of you two. He had a disgusted look but also had a feverish face.

Sabo: What do you want?

Doffy: I don't feel so good...

*BLEEEEH*

Doffy threw up, having the moment ruined. He smiled nervously and looked at you two; drenched with his vomit.

Doffy:  Fufufu...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(And that was the end of Donquixote Doflamingo who was tortured by the wrath of Sabo and Y/N.)

--End