41

Another news appeared a week later, Luffy and the others were planning on saving Zoro and Usopp today, but a big announcement had occurred.

The Announcement:

Kaido and Linlin appear to be dead due to a severe natural disaster, a tsunami caused by the two of them. The pressure of the water was very high to the point of them drowning, they didn't know how to swim.

Marines also mentioned Zoro and Usopp were unknown to be missing.

While the Whitebeard pirates were trying to step up, Luffy couldn't stay longer hidden. He was forced by Ace, Marco and Thatch to keep him in their hideout with the rest.

Luffy tries to make a run for the door when Ace marches in front of him blocking his path.

Ace: Oi, Luffy, not a chance!

Luffy: ACEE! I have to go save my nakamas!

Ace: There's no need, they are safe.

Luffy: EH?

Ace: They are with Sabo, he called me to let us know that he be arriving with them.

Luffy: Who's that?

Ace: SABO! Our brother, with yellow hair and uh...the long hat with uh... googles? I think

Luffy: THAT SABO?! I haven't seen him in forever

Ace: Yeah, so let's wait until he comes.

Luffy nods and then points at a location. "TO THE KITCHEN!"

While the two were heading towards the kitchen, you were with Sanji preparing dishes with the gang. You were washing the dishes while Sanji cooked.

Sanji looks at you with a smile.

Sanji: Y/n swan~~ You don't have to push yourself on cleaning the dishes! I can make Luffy work.

"I'm fine, this is easy!"

Sanji came closer with a grin, he lifted his sleeves. He came closer to your face, you got flustered and moved a bit back with your gloves holding the plate.

"Wh-at is i-t?"

Sanji then pulled a strain off your hair and pulled it back behind your ears.

Sanji: It kept bothering me while you were doing the chores, you should've worn a hairnet like I told you!

"oh.. you should've told me instead of coming here!"

Sanji let out a big grin and whistles while he went back to his cooking station.

Sanji: Well~ I didn't expect that reaction of you, but that was a good sight, Y/N SWANN~~~

"Oh shu-"

*BANG*

The door leaves a loud bang with Luffy and Ace entering.

Luffy: Hello shishishi!

Sanji: Good timing dummy, switch with Y/N.

Luffy: Huh? I came here to eat.

Sanji: I'll give you a big meal after you finish cleaning the dishes.

Luffy beams up. "HEHE ALRIGHT!"

Luffy went next to you, he took your gloves and pushed you near the door. "I'm taking over~~"

"I told you, I'm fine, Sanji!" you yelled at him.

Sanji: I'm not letting a lady do the work, you can go now. Luffy can handle it.

You looked at Luffy, he didn't seem to care about the dishes as he just shattering them together. You sighed and waved at Sanji.

You didn't bother arguing with him. You noticed a tap on your shoulders when you saw Ace grinning at you.