The boy, the Rider, the girls Pt.1

1 year later

Y/N has lived on Remnant for over a year and has been looking for the one called Ozma. The one that God of Light has talked about and so far has come up with nothing but he has been able to create some full bottles to help him in the fight.

He decided that he would rest in the next city he would arrive in. As well as pick up any information on Ozma or Salem.

Y/N(Mind) - "It's been over a year and I still haven't found Ozma or anyone who knows him. I hope I find something soon."

Two Hours later

After a long walk Y/N arrived at the city of Argus. He decided that he would look for a room and rest but to his luck he was not successful.

Y/N(Mind) - "Well that's just great that second place to reject because I'm a Faunes. At least they didn't insult me. But know what if I don't find somewhere soon I'm going have to camp out again. Maybe I can try here.

As soon as Y/N got to the door at the inn he saw girl with red hair sit by herself while the other kids were playing without her.

Y/N - "HI what are you doing sitting by yourself aren't you going to play with your friends? Oh my name is Y/N what's yours?"

Pyrrha - "My name is Pyrrha and those aren't my friends in fact everyone is afraid to come near because of that. So why did you come here?"

Y/N - " Then I guess I'll have to be your friend and I promise I'll make you smile.
So come on let's have some fun."

To Pyrrha that fact someone wanted to be her friend was something she hasn't heard was absolutely amazing. To her she it was best day of her life.

Two months later

Pyrrha was happy that she has met Y/N because of him he brought her joy which soon blossomed into love. The two would often play together and it became harder for Y/N when he had to leave to continue his mission. As soon as Pyrrha had a her fill of fun for the day she wanted to thank Y/N until he came to her with a disappointing look on his face.

Y/N - "Pyrrha you are my first friend that I have met but I have to tell you that I'm leaving tomorrow and I believe that you should know about it."

Pyrrha was shocked to hear that her friend was leaving that she began to cry.

Pyrrha - "Please don't leave your my only friend and the only one who understands me. So please, please don't go."

Y/N - "I have to go but I tell you what hold on to this. As long as you have that it means that it will mean that I will see you again. I promise."

Y/N that gave Pyrrha the Panda full bottle. She then nodded and wiped the tears from her face.

Pyrrha - "OK I'll hold onto this just promise me you'll find me okay. Because I want you to still be my Friend.

Y/N nodded and began to walk toward the city gates and waved goodbye to his friend with a smile on his face.

1 week later

As Y/N was walking into the unknown he decided that he should look at his map and see where he was going.

Y/N(Mind) - Okay let's see i was right here so that means if I keep going east I should get to Atles in 4 months. Alright next up Atles.

While walking he hears what sounds like children running in fear. As well as sound of a nevermore screech. He ran towards it and saw a nevermore try to get two children

??? - "Nora quick it's after us!"

Nora - "Ren it's to fast just leave me. Get out of here before it gets both of us."