Kamen Rider Wars: Rider Vs Rider Desire Royal Chapter 1

Before the Vytal Festival in Beacon Academy, Y/N and Percival had faced the most dangerous game. Y/N and Percival were in the halls running for their lives as they were being chased by some of their teammates who were covering their bodies with towels and lad coats. 

Y/N: Run faster damn it! 

Percival: I'm trying, but I'm  not a god damn athlete. 

Y/N turned to Percival while still running. 

Y/N: Are they still behind us. 

Percival looked behind to see Ariel, Lucy, Ursula, and Naomi behind them running at them. 

Naomi: Get back here!

Lucy: Of all the dumbass thing you two have done, this little stunt of you've pulled has taken the dumbass cake.

Percival looked back to Y/N with a look of shock. 

Percival: Their still behind us!

Percival looked at Y/N with a look of anger in his face. He then yelled at him. 

Percival: This is all your fault!

Y/N didn't look back but responded to him as they kept running. 

Y/N: My fault, how was I supposed to know that my invention was going to incinerate their clothes. They should be glad it didn't burn them to a crisp. 

Percival: Well, it  didn't! Instead, it burned their clothes, and now they are going to kill us!

As they saw the doorway to the outside, they were excited that they thought they were home free until they were met with Yuko  and Eva were outside waiting for them, and Yuko had her Trumpet out.

Eva: Fire. 

Yuko soon blew into her trumpet, which created a sound wave that sent the two flying to the ground, causing them to land on the floor back first. 

Y/N and Percival: Oww.

They were soon met with the rest of their teammates looking down on them. 

Lucy: Any last words.

Percival: Have mercy. 

None of them said anything Lucy and Ariel lifted their foot up and stomped on their heads which knocked them out. 

A Few minutes Later Y/N was on his knees with a black eye and bowing in front of his team, team RWBY, Nora, and Pyrrha who were all covered up with towels and lab coats. 

Yang: This is going to be your one and only warning!

Weiss: The next time you decide to use any of us for your dumb inventions!

Pyrrha: Test the product on yourself first!

Blake: Otherwise,

Nora soon yelled at Y/N while pointing at Percival.

Nora: You'll end up in that position. 

Y/N soon looked up to see Percival also kneeing but saw that he was tied up while sitting on his knees on top of one cinder block and Yuko dropping another cinder block on his knees.

Percival: AHHHHHH! Have mercy on me!

None of his teammates looked like they were going to let him go. Instead they looked like they were ready to kill him. 

Yuko: He needs another one to understand what he did wrong. 

Naomi: Yes, another one will do.

Ariel soon lifted another slab of a concreate and handed it to Yuko.