We Need A Ticket

Everyone was lying down in a sleeping bag except for Ruby, who was on the lookout. But rather than asleep, they were awake questioning what Oobleck had asked them earlier. 

Yang: Blake, are you awake?

Blake: Yeah.

Yang: Why do you think he asked us about being a Huntress? Like, what he was trying to say?

BLake: Maybe he was curious.

Lucy: Could be.

Yang: You're awake to Lucy.

Lucy: Never slept to begin with. 

Ursula: I can't sleep either. How about you, Eva?

Eva: Affirmative.

Yang: Hey Weiss, are you awake too?

Weiss: Of course! How can I sleep when all of you are talking. 

Yang soon turned to Y/N, who had his back to everyone.

Yang: Y/N. Are you awake?

Y/N: . . .

Yang: Y/N.

Yang soon started to poke at Y/N's back.

Yang: I guess one of us is out. 

Lucy: I'll wake him up.

Blake: Nah. Let him sleep. I think he needs it. 

Weiss: Anyway, when I told him that I wanted to honor my family's name, I meant it. But, it's not what you think. 

Ursula: Weiss.

Weiss: I'm not stupid. I'm fully aware of what my father has done with the Schnee Dust Company. Since he took control, our business has operated in a... moral grey area.

Ursula: My father also knew about it too. He even planned to leak your father's "business deals" to the media.

Lucy: What happened?

Weiss: My father got wind of it, and from what the two of us know, that's how her father got kidnapped the day Y/N saved my life. 

Ursula: After that, we left Atlas for our safety and moved to Argus to have a fresh start. After that my parents split up and I went to Vale with my father. My mother is still in Argus, hoping I would come back and be a model for her business.  

Blake: What you guys said first is putting it lightly. 

Weiss: That's why I need to make things right. If I had taken a job from Atlas, then nothing would have changed. My father is not the start of the name, and I will not let it end with him. 

Blake: All my life, I fought for what is right. I had one partner named Adam. He was more of a mentor, actually. He always assured me that what we were doing would be would make the world a better place. But of course, his idea of a perfect future turned out to be not perfect for everyone. I joined the academy because I knew that Huntsman and Huntresses were regarded as noble warriors in the world. Always fighting for good. But I never really thought past that. When I leave the academy, what will I... How can I undo so many years of hate.

Lucy soon turned around to the group and looked at Blake.

Lucy: Blake.

Blake then looked at Lucy.

Lucy: You can't undo the past. 

Blake then looked upset from what Lucy said. 

Lucy: Trust me, there are days that I wish the actions that I did could make up for what I've done in the past. But at the end of the day, you can't undo the mistakes in the past. All you can do is make a better tomorrow.