Cross Meeting

Y/N was sitting at the top of a building looking out at the dock in the middle of the day. Y/N then heard his scroll ringing and saw it was Lucy contacting him again. Y/N didn't pick it up and let it continue to ring.

Y/N(Mind): How did this happen?

Two nights ago

Y/N and Blake were surprised by Sun making an appearance on top of the tree. He then set his sights on Blake.

Sun: Here I thought you were single but to think you were already with someone I should have guessed.

Y/N then stood in front of Blake. Sun then put his hands in the air and jumped down from the tree. 

Sun: Whoa, easy boy I'm not here to cause any trouble. I just thought I could talk to you two. 

Soon before anyone could say anything they soon heard Ruby calling for both of them. 

Ruby: Blake! Y/N! Where are you two?

Sun: Follow me!

Soon Blake and Y/N followed Sun and the three were now in hiding.

Currently

Y/N was looking out down on the people and saw who he was waiting for. He then grab his scroll and made the call.

Percival: Hello?

Y/N: Finally. I've been waiting for you for a while know!

Percival: Hey man it's not easy sneaking in your team's room without your girlfriends asking me questions. Do you know what will happen if my team finds out I've been keeping secrets from them. They will punish me. Now where the hell are you?

Y/N: Look up!

Percival looked up and soon saw a figure on the top of the roof waving at him?

Y/N: Get up here and hurry!

Y/N soon hung up on Percival and then Percival had to go inside the building to get to the top of the roof. After finally arriving he soon saw Y/N sitting down on the other side of the edge of the building. Percival then sat by next to him. 

Y/N: Did you bring them?

Percival: Is that how were starting this? No Hi, No Hello, No Hey man how the hell did you get to come here to this world!

Y/N: Sorry. Hey man how-.

Percival: Forget it the moment's passed. Anyway yeah I brought the fullbottles the dragon and those weird ass guns. Did you know that little guy bit me. I might need to get a shot. 

Y/N: Where was he when you found him?

Percival: Sleeping on a custom bed on top of your desk.

Y/N: Yeah, Eva made that bed for him. They are going to be mad when they can't find him.

Percival: So can you tell me why you needed me to bring you this stuff?

Y/N: That dragon and the fullbottle that goes with him is for you.

Percival: Why?

Y/N then pulled out his build driver.

Percival: Where-.

Y/N: Come on man, Did you think I wouldn't know about my second driver given to you after Ozpin asked me to make me a second Build driver I got curios and decided to find out who got it. I had this little guy grab the documents on where and who got it. 

Percival: Anyway do you want to tell me why your here and not at the dorms? Because you your team has been looking for you for a while. 

Y/N: It's complicated but your coming with me on this.